Bad Guy The Serpentarium- Lodi, Ca - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-30-2012, 12:49 AM   #41
Brandonadam209
Robert, just give me a 10 minute shopping spree and I will forgive you.

Old 08-30-2012, 12:52 AM   #42
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandonadam209 View Post
Robert, just give me a 10 minute shopping spree and I will forgive you.
HUH? Way to lose the sympathy vote.

Old 08-30-2012, 12:52 AM   #43
Brandonadam209
Lol, it was worth a try haha

Old 08-30-2012, 12:54 AM   #44
Brandonadam209
On a serious note. GOODNIGHT

Old 08-30-2012, 01:00 AM   #45
TheSerpentarium
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApexPredatorBoids View Post
It just seems noteworthy that 2 new accounts would be created on the same day, to complain about a seller who, incidentally, also created a new account that day.
The new account is due to being the owner of the company (which I did not own many years ago when I created the forgotten, personal username). I felt necessary to represent myself appropriately, since it is my company (The Serpentarium) that is being attacked.

Example: If someone were to own two companies and one was being attacked, it wouldn't make sense to login as the business that wasn't being attacked. If anything, I feel it would cause confusion(?)

I simply wanted to represent myself appropriately, as the rules of the site clearly point out.

Thanks,

Robert Coral
The Serpentarium
www.SnakeMuseum.com

Old 08-30-2012, 01:02 AM   #46
Brandonadam209
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSerpentarium View Post
The new account is due to being the owner of the company (which I did not own many years ago when I created the forgotten, personal username). I felt necessary to represent myself appropriately, since it is my company (The Serpentarium) that is being attacked.

Example: If someone were to own two companies and one was being attacked, it wouldn't make sense to login as the business that wasn't being attacked. If anything, I feel it would cause confusion(?)

I simply wanted to represent myself appropriately, as the rules of the site clearly point out.

Thanks,

Robert Coral
The Serpentarium
www.SnakeMuseum.com
wow, kinda funny

exaple: ROFL

Thanks,
Brandon Adam

Old 08-30-2012, 01:07 AM   #47
Brandonadam209
Anyhow, lets end this nonsense. Just promise us all your gonna sell "True" Captive Bred animals from now on and we can all move on. Deal? lastly Your gonna have to raise the price on your savannah monitors because at $60 bucks a pop, its gonna be hard to believe they're not Wild Caught.... Just sayin

Old 08-30-2012, 01:18 AM   #48
Fangthane
Quote:

You made a conscious choice to represent yourself "appropriately", and avoid confusion, by not using a screen name which you just claimed to have forgotten all about? Your reasoning sounds a bit conflicted, to me.
Quote:
I believe that the site's rules still state that there should only be one account per user.

Old 08-30-2012, 01:40 AM   #49
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApexPredatorBoids View Post
You made a conscious choice to represent yourself "appropriately", and avoid confusion, by not using a screen name which you just claimed to have forgotten all about? Your reasoning sounds a bit conflicted, to me.

I believe that the site's rules still state that there should only be one account per user.
This is my understanding as well. I wonder what will be done, if anything, about it.

Old 08-30-2012, 01:58 AM   #50
TheSerpentarium
Apex,

I'm sorry but I don't see your point, and now we're getting off topic.

It's quite simple; way back when I was breeding snakes out of my house, many years ago, I had an account that I registered in order to let others know about a scam artist who took me for a big loss. I don't believe I ever used the account again. I've never been very big on posting to forums.

Going forward many years (you would have to look at the old name to see just how many years as I've forgotten), I now own a company that consists of multiple locations and a recognized name. It's only fitting to create new accounts that appropriately represent your company (e.g. Facebook page, Twitter, YouTube, etc.). Why should Fauna be any different?

However, I understand if rules are rules, and I would be OK with a moderator removing any account so that I just have one. This current account is the only one relevant to me in my life right now though. So if the old one is removed, people would be losing some valuable information about a scammer. If this new account is removed, then I will not be interested in using the site at all, since I will not be allowed to accurately represent my company, especially when being attacked, which is the topic of this post.

I hope I made myself clear(?)

Either way I'm fine with however the moderators want to handle it. Ultimately, I believe they're smart and will make a wise decision.

Thanks,

Robert Coral
The Serpentarium
www.SnakeMuseum.com

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!