Info "Bigrob" robert walmsley **Not following thru** - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-06-2012, 02:49 PM   #61
hhmoore
Sort of alive, or mostly dead, that is not the mouth of a healthy albino blood.

Old 12-06-2012, 03:20 PM   #62
cguarino30
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
Sort of alive, or mostly dead, that is not the mouth of a healthy albino blood.
for those of use who are a little lacking in experience, could you elaborate?

Old 12-06-2012, 03:37 PM   #63
EXCLUSIVELY EXOTICS
I agree the neck and mouth area of that animal does not look good. Not death producing but something is wrong. But it occurred 11 days after he got her and was perfect when received her. Her condition is not in question. He has not come here to state anything regarding this issue. She was a perfect feeding albino blood when she left!

Old 12-06-2012, 03:46 PM   #64
bigrob
Why I've not replied!

I have not responded to him because the fact I'm not giving paper work when my snakes came sick. I stated to him that they died of internal parasites and because of that they stared getting to his mouth which made a sore underneath! Why would I drop 200$ at a vet , trade and cash of 1000 value and than give him paper work so he can make his money.

Stated 2 weeks before we made the deal, he wanted 500$ an my beaded lizard! I had bps but he had no interest! I said I would get back to him. He would call and text me all day long, I finally answered and and we came to a agreement of 200$ spider male, normal female and the beaded. I said I can't right now than he immediately droped the price 100$ so I took them.
He stated they never turn down food, but she wouldn't eat for me? The male would not the female? She wouldn't move in the cage, I took her to a vet and she had internal parasites which don't happen over night an kill a snake this long. Why did he drop the price so much? You tell me!!!

Why I didn't being this up? It happend to me in the past and nothing good cane from it as he stated he's not working anything out.

Old 12-06-2012, 03:58 PM   #65
Kodieh
Bigrob, can you post the vet records so we can officially see what's going on on your end of this deal?

Old 12-06-2012, 04:02 PM   #66
EXCLUSIVELY EXOTICS
Welcome Rob. Why did I drop the price? As I told you the racks were sold I was moving all of the bloods including the other 3 females you asked about the other day that you were still interested in. I needed to move the animals as I had sold the cage, its called making deals, I needed them gone so I could make more $$ in the cages. I was asking $1000.00 I placed a value of $500 on the beaded, $300 on the "Spider het pied", $100 for a 3' female ball (Which was extremely underweight which I pointed out to you as she looked horrible and you guaranteed her and $100 cash. Now lets add this up, 500+ 300+ 100+ 100 equals what? $1000.00. I did not drop my price even though $1000.00 was my original asking price and I probably would had come down. I had the spider het and another female sold and my money was made up so that is why I accepted our deal. Did I not open the box and show you the animals? Did you not mention how great they looked? She fed 3 days prior. You have her 11 and she started getting sick? I am having an issue following your post but I will try and make out from it as I can.

You had an issue with her not feeding?, she developed sores under her neck? She Dies? You do not contact me because you "It happend to me in the past and nothing good cane from it as he stated he's not working anything out." DID YOU ASK ME? DID YOU TELL ME? DID YOU ASSUME I WOULD NOT WORK ANYTHING OUT AND ASSUME I WILL NOT WORK ANYTHING OUT?

Now I am not a vet, but wait my wife is and I hate to tell you, intestinal parasites do not attack the mouth as you stated what does that even mean?

I had no original interest in your balls? Was the original deal not for the 2 balls you had and cash before the beaded came into play? Then you said you sold the other ball then you said you didn't and then again you said you did. remember this? Supposedly someone stood you up the night before we made the deal when we were supposed to do the deal but you couldn't because you were driving around till midnight and were stood up?

Do you have a vet bill? Do you have anything from the vet? What did the vet do? They disposed of the body for free? You could not take top shots of the dead animal? What was $200? So you normally withhold paperwork for at least a month to make sure you don't get ripped off? Should I not have gotten the paperwork when I got the animal? So you are stating you are not giving me my paperwork. What is weird is you say you have the paperwork, you personally bought the animal but you still don't know who produced it? WHO PRODUCED THIS ANIMAL?

Old 12-06-2012, 04:09 PM   #67
EXCLUSIVELY EXOTICS
I also find it odd that on 11/22 you told me I would have my papers by 12/1. If what you say is true and she was not feeding why did you not say anything? if you truly were "I have not responded to him because the fact I'm not giving paper work when my snakes came sick" why wouldn't you tell me this. There are a lot of holes with no filler!

And for whoever asked about her temperament she was calm as could be!

Old 12-06-2012, 04:15 PM   #68
bigrob
When we first contacted eachother to work out a deal, I told him I cannot do it till I sell some animals since he ha no interest in them. Than day in day out he kept calling me hen we worked out no deal, than I came up with money we takes several deals, he wasn't into ball pythons at first but now seemed in a rush to sell the bloods that he was asking 1k for. So he said my beaded , 2 ball pythons and 200$ I said I can't, than he dropped 100$ so I took the deal hence he was pushing it non stop. There was nothing about anything starring paperwork, until he said I have a buyer but he needs them.

So I get the snakes home only the male would eat... He stated they never refuse a meal? However the female sat in the same spot all day! No moving, locked up with male several times but wouldn't move! I had my buddy come over and said take him to the vet, I used my local vet which sated he had internal parasites, from the internal parasites eating his insides he started developing sores under is mouth. Don't make sense because these don't happen over night and kill a snake of her size in 15 days . I than emailed pics of female who passed away but he claims its not his snake. Makes me think why was he in the rush to sell them ? Now I know why.

I've not contacted with him due to my past, getting sick snakes only starts fights and no progress. I've gave him healthy snakes that eat, so me giving him what he wants when he would give me snakes with parasites, seems unfair expecially when he doesn't even care to work something out

Old 12-06-2012, 04:20 PM   #69
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrob View Post
I used my local vet which sated he had internal parasites, from the internal parasites eating his insides he started developing sores under is mouth.
What is the vet's name? Please scan and post the diagnosis and paperwork you received from the vet.

Old 12-06-2012, 04:23 PM   #70
Mooing Tricycle
Why would you put an animal together for breeding that you just got? Seriously?! If the snake was not even acting normally, why the HECK would you be trying to breed it immediately?!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!