Ron Paul the film - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Preparedness & Self-Reliance Forum

Notices

Preparedness & Self-Reliance Forum Survivalism, Livestock, Preparedness, Self Reliant Homesteading, Individual Liberty

Old 12-06-2012, 09:01 AM   #1
Metachrosis
Ron Paul the film

We give you “Ron Paul: The Film,” because he condensed down his thirty plus years of fighting tyranny into this incredibly important and profound warning that if we don’t turn things around, we are in deep, deep trouble and are going to repeat history.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=2lllc45628s

Old 12-14-2012, 02:37 PM   #2
reticguy76
Ron Paul was our only true and legitimate chance of turning this country around in 2012. Nobody is or will be, Ron Paul, but I have to put my faith in Rand and the others slowly coming out/up like him.
Romney and Obama are basically the same person, but Romney would have at least slowed down the destruction speed of this great nation.
We will not recognize or know this country by the end of 2014. Our only hope is to fight as best we can and persuade and beg Rand Paul to run and get us back to our founding principles and Constitution.
I pray that we all fight as hard as we can against the tyranny that has already infiltrated this nation and US citizens.

Old 12-14-2012, 03:34 PM   #3
Metachrosis
You got a foil hat too ?
Notice the naysayers clam up and roll back into the shadows
as all this starts to play out and come to fruition ?
FWIW,you wont know this country this time next year,2013 will be a doozy
2014 has been down graded to tentative

Old 12-14-2012, 05:14 PM   #4
WebSlave
It should be painfully obvious by now that any candidate for POTUS who could seriously shake up the status quo doesn't have a chance to even get on the ballot.

Old 12-14-2012, 05:48 PM   #5
JColt
Ron Paul would be shunned by both sides and would not accomplished anything. Anything he did change would have been a watered down version just like the dems and reps stuff is.

Old 12-14-2012, 06:19 PM   #6
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by JColt View Post
Ron Paul would be shunned by both sides and would not accomplished anything. Anything he did change would have been a watered down version just like the dems and reps stuff is.
So a captain at the wheel (whether it had been Romney or Obama) continuing to pilot this country on the same path it has been on is better?

So tell me, which of the three would be best for this country, based on their past track record:
  1. Republicans
  2. Democrats
  3. None of the above

It is really time to eliminate the party system completely and have representatives in office beholden ONLY to their constituents. They all need to be independent of party politics and try to do what is best for this country and the people who voted them into office rather than what is best for the party they belong to.

Old 12-14-2012, 06:48 PM   #7
JColt
I know what your saying Rich, I'm just saying it wont happen.

Old 12-14-2012, 07:43 PM   #8
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by JColt View Post
I know what your saying Rich, I'm just saying it wont happen.
If enough people try hard enough to FORCE it to happen, then it will happen.

Quite simply, just don't vote for the lesser of two evils that is constantly presented to us at the polls. Vote for who you really WANT to be in office, or simply write in "NOTA". If that happens often enough, and in numbers enough, we'll be sending them a message that they cannot ignore for long.

And for God's sake resist a completely electronic voting system with all your might. With no physical means to audit an election, you can pretty much kiss ANY chance of having even an almost honest election goodbye.

Also, if the source of news information you are using is just feeding you crap, then stop sending them money that allows them to keep on doing that. Seek out sources that seem to be more credible that you can likely find for free anyway. FORCE the news services via starvation to either become credible or go the way of the carrier pigeon.

Old 12-14-2012, 07:50 PM   #9
Metachrosis
To late for several options,the feeder tubes are implanted deep
Folks wont just walk away from a sugar teat.
Given another year more will understand the GMO-MRE type democracy isnt changing anything.

Old 12-14-2012, 08:06 PM   #10
JColt
Way too many hard core republicans and Democrats. It may happen but I doubt in my lifetime.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!