!!!BAD GUY!!!! Tampa Bay Exotics - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-28-2007, 04:17 PM   #91
madamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark
Donna, You asked how have we done anything wrong? well you purchased snakes to resell, nothing wrong with that. you sold those snakes as guaranteed feeders! You should have kept them long enought to make sure that they indeed are feeding. John should never have sold any of those snakes until he was sure they were healthy and feeding.This seems to me as both of you guys are more concered with making a buck over providing your customers with a happy healthy snake!

You have a good point there Ed, but that wasnt our intentions, for one we didnt make anything off that deal, we just wanted happy customers.

I didnt really think of it that way but your 100% right, was a big mistake we made, and I regret it fully.

Old 01-28-2007, 04:18 PM   #92
bigdogg
Also though Rick wanted me to pay for the shipping of the GTP back to him which would have been alright if he would have said he was giving me the differnce.

Dennis that looks like a great deal but I don't want to Rip Rick off either. I just want the value of the non eating GTP.

Old 01-28-2007, 04:22 PM   #93
Rick_L
Ok John it seems to me we were both in the wrong, regarding the initial post, neither of us are bad, is this where we are going to leave it or continue?

Old 01-28-2007, 04:24 PM   #94
bigdogg
Yes Rick I am willing to leave it if you are. Sorry for all the Inconvience I caused everyone.

Old 01-28-2007, 04:25 PM   #95
Rick_L
Appoligy accepted and I send my appoligize to John , Gary and fauna members

Old 01-28-2007, 04:30 PM   #96
Ed Clark
Thumbs up

Its good that you two can come together and be happy with a settlement!
A valuable lesson learned for all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdogg
I am not worried about the money Ed. I just want the snakes to eat now. I have repaid my customer and all that just trying to get them eating now. I wanted to work this all out cause Rick seemed to be a really nice guy and donna is a really nice person. But when I heard the offer for the One GTP I couldn't take a loss like that either so I said just drop the deal like that then. I also didn't know that they were going to give me the difference of value after the free BRB and Free shipping or I might have done that deal.

Old 01-28-2007, 04:49 PM   #97
Cat_72
Wow, I wish ALL BOI posts could end this way.

Kudos to all involved for sorting this out!!!

Old 01-28-2007, 05:46 PM   #98
Wilomn
There's a trick I learned back in the long ago.

When someone says something to you, you repeat back what you think they said to them.

Then they either agree with your repitition or correct your error.

Had this simple communication tactic been utilized, this thread would not be here.

It's amazing how well it works too.

Old 01-28-2007, 07:01 PM   #99
kmurphy
Quote:
Gary too was wrong in selling snakes on the word of others, he clearly admits that and takes responsibility for it. You, however, do not.
Rozann, I guess I am confused here. All Gary did was admit he sold the snake to someone else before having seen it eat, just as Donna has. I think they're even. So how is that taking responsibility??

I still believe that if you're worried about your ability to get a snake to eat then you shouldn't purchase it. Evidently the animal is out of your league.

Old 01-28-2007, 09:42 PM   #100
Gary O
OK as I have to work during the day I can not be here all the time. So back to the top this will go with this post.

To kmurphy these snakes are not out of my league not being mean just stating................

I have admited and have taken care of my customers long ago. That was 100% my fault not any one elses. I stated that clearly in my post. Very clearly as it is in there three times. My customers were taken care of and if the customer in taylor happens to come to me this month and say it is not eating he will be taken care of. That is how I am.

Now I also stated I was going to drop it as you can see on my post at TRR. What got to me was his threats in his EMAILS. I did no bashing at all. I stated the situation.

If I sell an animal and I say it is eating by god that thing will eat or my costumer will be taken care of. Damn the money. As Rich(webslave) can tell you. If us webmasters of forums cared about money we would not be running forums lol.

The emails pushed me over the limit. There is no way I would ever do that. EVER. I am going to keep the GTP. I was not going to take a BRB for the GTP. And the only way the BRB came to 70 is he was giving us 6 for the price of 5.

I admit again. I will never sell a herp on the word of another. NEVER. This GTP has been taken down for sale. I take all the heat for that. I was thinking hey from a friend I can trust his word. MY FAULT. ME SELLING THEM IS NOT EVEN THEIR FAULT IT IS MINE MINE MINE

And yes I wanted my herps when I paid. He said he only had to pick them up from a friend. Why pack them then unpack them for a few weeks then pack them to ship. Get it done in a day! Right? But I see he did not see them feed. As I thought Rick seen them feed.

I guess my promblem is I hold people to my standard. I am wrong to do this. But As you and I know Most baby GTP are not going to eat within 5 days of shipping. Hense why I said they looked good they did and still look ok losing a little wait but hey.

I expected Rick to talk to me the day he banned me in the chat. I expected him to say Gary this is what we can do blah blah blha. Or even say hey give it another week I will get the breeder to contact you on how he got them to start eating. That is it. I did not care just him to talk to me you know.

This is settled but I wanted everyone to know the GTP not eating did not upset me asmuch as them emails Rich sent. They said we were acting like little kids? Come on. Them emails were BS.

But liek I said I want this dropped. He said he was sorry. Cool beans...........

I want to thank everyone here for all your posts. And I agree that My little brother needs to slow down at times. When he was talking to them about the GTP not eating maybe I should have been there. But I figured hey Rick and him are friends. MY FAULT putting my brother in that situation. I should have dealt with it personally.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!