!!!BAD GUY!!!! Tampa Bay Exotics - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-28-2007, 12:40 PM   #51
Rick_L
Well let see, I guess I need to pull out the saved chat logs John and Gary saying you where very pleased with the animals ( ALL 5). John lets put you all on the stand before I post these. John in Gary according to the logs ans. the following first . Gary and John did you not say you were please with all 5 animals? John, did you not say that one GTP was sold immed. upon touch down in Ohio and the others were held for the show? John did you not say the two you held for the show were eating? John did I not offer to take that snake back with one free brb from the same clutch plus paying shipping plus the balance? Be careful what you say here guys before I start posting chat logs to make you look stupid. John did you not say that you would NOT send me the GTP back, but you expected the brb, shipping, and balance or 350 dollars for it when you bought it for $180, go on guys ans. all these questions here, and I will start placing your comments on the above questions. I have a few more questions, but with prev. working in legal, I will do you a favor and hold off. Just ans. these John and Gary

Old 01-28-2007, 01:02 PM   #52
Rick_L
Also just rec. a report that a un-related species was sold by you all with a RI infection resulting in medical treatment by a vet. If you did have RI in your collection and went by and wholesalers guarantee within usually 5 day and reporting it nearly 3 weeks later. How far would you really get with other wholesalers? I will say, I do care about the well being of all reptiles, and was willing to sort the one GTP out even tho it was reported over two weeks later. But you all took it to extreme measures. Why, the ans. is clear, you want to screw over others. In RC the other day, by the way, I have people saving your chat logs theie to John. A new member came in chat worried about his baby corns eating each other. John did you not say in open chat at RC " Don't worry they are cheap to replace"? Please ans. this, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I don't know about you John but after reviewing yesterdays reports it seems you and Gary are in making the money and not the welfare of the reptiles.

Old 01-28-2007, 01:24 PM   #53
madamant
Yeah we save chat logs, just for incidents like these.

I was quite surprised actually, I thought you would try rip us by saying you got DOA's, I was kinda shocked when you said they where sweet and the best you had ever seen.

I even have the logs where you said you was going to force feed them, poor snakes.

I didnt trust you both from day 1, but all are welcome in our chat and are made to feel welcome, I get a bit dubious when people want to muscle in on our sites, especially when we haven't had dealings with them before, it always turns sour, but Rick being a very trusting guy, welcomed you, linked your sites with ours, (well..all except your new chat which you spammed to all my members), and we made you a chatroom at your request.

you messed us around for weeks regarding you order, and I knew you would want to rip us off some how, just didnt know how.

Old 01-28-2007, 01:28 PM   #54
Wilomn
I'm sort of confused.

Did you, Rick and Donna, offer John and Gary a credit on the GTP? Did you offer them 175.00 worth of BRBs, at no additional charge, except shipping AND that they could purchase any additional BRBs at 85.00 ea?

I would also like to say that Gary is a standup guy and if he said something, that's the way he thought it was. He has though, been mistaken on what people have said in the past. John is young and thinks he knows farrrrrr more than he does, or so he has seemed to me, which I have told to him.

Is this a misunderstanding about how a credit was to be handled?

Old 01-28-2007, 01:45 PM   #55
Rick_L
A finacial amount of 95 and brb with free shipping was offered in addition to a price cut from 85 to 70 dollars on the next brb order Basically this i what I offered to cover this , One BrB, and I pay shipping plus the remaining balence to make it 185 even, I offered to pay in addition the shipping for the GTP back there for who looses money now if his report on the one gtp is not eating. They both refused to send the snake back and I can prove this as well with chat logs. They wanted the extra brb on their next order , with me pay shipping and NOT returning the GTP. I have proof on everything I reported here today, so yeah if people want to bash feel free. Please I am not hiding anything, go on continue to bash john and gary. At a request, I was asked to save all documents and noterized statements from both breeders. Breeders have agreed and a noterization proceedure is set fo Tuesday morning.

Old 01-28-2007, 01:49 PM   #56
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick_L
A finacial amount of 95 and brb with free shipping was offered in addition to a price cut from 85 to 70 dollars on the next brb order Basically this i what I offered to cover this , One BrB, and I pay shipping plus the remaining balence to make it 185 even, I offered to pay in addition the shipping for the GTP back there for who looses money now if his report on the one gtp is not eating. They both refused to send the snake back and I can prove this as well with chat logs. They wanted the extra brb on their next order , with me pay shipping and NOT returning the GTP. I have proof on everything I reported here today, so yeah if people want to bash feel free. Please I am not hiding anything, go on continue to bash john and gary. At a request, I was asked to save all documents and noterized statements from both breeders. Breeders have agreed and a noterization proceedure is set fo Tuesday morning.
So, 95 cash, a free BRB valued at appx 80 dollars and you pay shipping to send the BRB to them.

They send you the GTP that is not eating at their expense.

You offer them additional BRBs at 70 to 85 ea. should they wish to purchase more of them.

Is this correct?

This is what John declined?

Old 01-28-2007, 01:56 PM   #57
Stardust
Ok and correct me if I am wrong.
Of what I am reading the misunderstanding is you are saying ONE GTP and John and Gary are saying TWO GTP. That seems to me where the mess up is with the amount of money.
Miscommunication?
Rick or Donna, perhaps one of you can clear this up by posting what "proof" you have and in chronological order everything that transpired?
I also know Gary to be a stand up guy, sometimes (IMO) too nice for his own good. So before I can make any conclusions I would really like to see what you have.

Old 01-28-2007, 01:57 PM   #58
Rick_L
Everything is correct EXCEPT, I offer to pay shipping on the GTP back to me as well, not placed finacially on them. They still refused. Please note JOHN himself worked the deal with me not GARY. Gary authorized the deal and finacially payed for it. Barly no chats were with Gary until after the snake arrived and accord. to the chat logs in place to post, Gary approved all snake quality upon touch down in Ohio.

Old 01-28-2007, 02:00 PM   #59
Rick_L
At the request of someone in legal, we will greatly post these chat logs freely after John and Gary ans. all questions listed here and coming without delay.

Old 01-28-2007, 02:10 PM   #60
The BoidSmith
Quote:
I have a few more questions, but with prev. working in legal, I will do you a favor and hold off.
Quote:
At a request, I was asked to save all documents and noterized statements from both breeders. Breeders have agreed and a noterization proceedure is set fo Tuesday morning.
Quote:
A finacial amount of 95 and brb with free shipping was offered in addition to a price cut from 85 to 70 dollars on the next brb order Basically this i what I offered to cover this , One BrB, and I pay shipping plus the remaining balence to make it 185 even, I offered to pay in addition the shipping for the GTP back there for who looses money now if his report on the one gtp is not eating. They both refused to send the snake back and I can prove this as well with chat logs
Rick,

Not really sure what notarization costs in your area, but the difference between what’s been asked from you in snakes/money, and the hassle plus costs of doing it doesn’t seem to be hardly worth it. We have heard your version of the “facts” at this point it would be nice to hear from John and/or Gary. It would also be helpful if you could post the e-mail exchange between you all; it would be nice to have all the pertinent facts...I'm not sure I follow what you say about "notarized statements by both breeders".

Regards.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!