!!!BAD GUY!!!! Tampa Bay Exotics - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-28-2007, 03:03 PM   #71
madamant
Im not saying I would back Rick regardless, if those snakes where sick, I wouldnt just sit here and defend him if he wasnt going to do the right thing, but Rick has offered to do the right thing various times, to be told to stuff it basically, and no.. not by Gary, like I said we have never discussed anything with Gary at all, he has never once brought up those snakes in a convo untill now, so yeah in my book he is defending johns actions.

I want to do the right thing by all, not just Rick, but for them to come here bashing like this is just plain nonsense.

I just came here to put our side across.

Old 01-28-2007, 03:04 PM   #72
Stardust
Quote:
1) I trusted his word and sold snakes BEFORE I SEEN THEM EAT. Now That is my fault. no one but mine.
Quote:
If I thought Rick was in the worng, I would say so, but he isnt so im gonna defend him, I went with Rick to buy those snakes, and we where told they where eating, they where packed off the next day, Rick as done nothing wrong, only did what the customer asked, now John is damanding all kinds of stuff, so yeah im gonna defend Rick, if i think john is trying to rip us off, just like Gary is doing the same with John cause he thinks we ripped John off.
Here is a difference, in my mind about being a stand up person.
Gary admits to selling a feeding snake on the word of someone else. He also admits he was wrong in doing so.

You admit you and Rick sold snakes on anothers word, but you say you or Rick have done nothing wrong.

Old 01-28-2007, 03:05 PM   #73
Dennis Hultman
scratch the last post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman
Out of three that were sold, John stated one was sold, one feeds and one doesn't. It would be one returned.

Which I still don't get because Gary said one was sold right away and John stated two don't feed. How would he know that if one was sold immediately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdogg
I am not saying all his animals are bad but the GTP were. One out of the 3 has ate. But the other 2 have not.
The gtp still no go. 1 of them has ate but the other 2 are not..
Gary stated
Quote:
Well 2 did not eat the one the local customer has and the other I have. I sold one at Taylor show.( I sold on the word they were eating MY FAULT) I hope that one is eating I have not heard from the customer. But I am taking care of the customer that I sold to as it is only right. A CUSTOMER NEVER TAKES THE HIT FOR A FAULT OF MINE

Old 01-28-2007, 03:07 PM   #74
The BoidSmith
Quote:
I have been advised already by legal, and like boid has stated let them have their chance, and yes I was advised to post them freely after they respond in accordance to the questions.
Rick,

You keep making references to legal ramifications. There's nothing here that suggests the need for that. Each and every time someone has brought that topic into the conversation in the BOI has been invariably to avoid answering questions. In fact had sought legal counseling, they would have already advised you not to post here at all anymore, and just let them do the talking. There's a lot of people who have been here for a long time and believe me, they can read "far more between the lines" than what's actually posted.

Regards

Old 01-28-2007, 03:07 PM   #75
Wilomn
Unless Gary has a new job, or is not working another show, he may be unavailable until later. The guy does work some wild hours.

And yes rick, I'm defending Gary. I've known Gary for a loooong time and he's one of the most honest people I've ever dealt with, so long as he's given all the information necessary to make a decision.

Once he has all that information, should it turn out that john is in the wrong, you'll see Gary say so, brother or not.

Old 01-28-2007, 03:08 PM   #76
Rick_L
Read what ever, wheres garys post?

Old 01-28-2007, 03:13 PM   #77
madamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardust
Here is a difference, in my mind about being a stand up person.
Gary admits to selling a feeding snake on the word of someone else. He also admits he was wrong in doing so.

You admit you and Rick sold snakes on anothers word, but you say you or Rick have done nothing wrong.
We didnt know they wasnt eating we took word of the breeder, and sold them on to john, its only the same as what Gary did, when john stated they was not eating we offered to put it right.

How have we done anything wrong, what have we done wrong? ship the snakes as requested? we didnt ship none eating snakes intentional.

And like I said earlier, he wants to get it straight how many are eating and how many are not.

Old 01-28-2007, 03:15 PM   #78
Rick_L
Ok I am out of this at the moment, I want John and Gary to post in response, the rest of your post does not matter at this point and my reputation else where is strong. However I do want their post, until they do I will not respond.

Old 01-28-2007, 03:27 PM   #79
Stardust
Quote:
Originally Posted by madamant
We didnt know they wasnt eating we took word of the breeder, and sold them on to john, its only the same as what Gary did, when john stated they was not eating we offered to put it right.

How have we done anything wrong, what have we done wrong? ship the snakes as requested? we didnt ship none eating snakes intentional.

And like I said earlier, he wants to get it straight how many are eating and how many are not.
Donna,
I am in no way saying you do not want to get this straightened out, that is commendable that you do want to straighten it out.
You are, however, sinking your own ship by pulling out the "we did not know" card. If you did not see the snakes eating for yourselves you could have just not sold them until you knew for yourselves.
Gary too was wrong in selling snakes on the word of others, he clearly admits that and takes responsibility for it. You, however, do not.

There is also the game being played here by the both of you. Gary posted stuff he had upfront, you two are not. You are playing the wait and see game. If you feel you have clear evidence to set you free, why not be just as upfront and post it?

Old 01-28-2007, 03:31 PM   #80
bigdogg
Ok sorry I was not here for this. I will try to straighten all this out. When I met rick and he told me about the wholesale I told gary about it. I checked up on Rick to make sure he was a good guy on the BOI and all that. He had a few things on here about him and said he was good. So I tell gary and we order the 3 GTP's and 2 BRB's the total of the order with shipping was $745.

I get the animals in and when I got them in the same day. I got online and pm'ed Rick to tell him the arrived and they look sweet cause they were really clean BRB's and Really bright GTP's. I did not say anything about eating then. So then me and Gary went to deliver the One GTP that we sold the day the order came in. It was to a friend of ours. He got it and took it home. I told him it was on live unscented just like I was told. Yes we were stupid to sell on someone else's word. Well about a week after we sold this one to our friend we got a call from him saying it didn't eat. I told him what everyone told me on here just wait and if it don't eat in another week let me know and we will get you another one or give you the money back for it. Well come to find out he was keeping the thing wrong in a 30 gallon tank so I advised him to keep it the right way and then try to feed it after he put it in a smaller enclosure. So that is where we are now with this one. After 3 weeks from when we got them it is still not eating. So we got it back and are trying to get it feeding ourselves.

So then we had a show in Taylor, Mi and Indianapolis, In the week after we got them in. Well one more sold at Taylor which we also sold on Ricks word. Dumb again on our part. That one we sold in Taylor is eating by our knowledge unless they lost our number and or emails and haven't contacted us yet. But it was sold to an expierenced Keeper. So in this case for all we know it is in perfect health and eating fine.

Now we have the other one that we didn't sell and still have. It has been at the right temps and all that. We have tried many different things to get it to eat from Live to Frozen/Thawed. Even tried some scenting.

So that is why 2 out of the 3 are not eating. When I told Rick the first time I said I sold 2 and they are doing fine but that was the week after the show. We didn't know about Robs untill after I talked to Rick. That is why he is saying one and we are saying 2 now. His offer to me was If I ordered 5 or more of the Brazilians he would give me one for free with free shipping. I had no knowledge he was going to also give us cash. Or we would have did that. But I also got confused cause he didn't make it clear to me that he would want the GTP's back too. I thought he was going to have us keep them and then send us the 85 dollar BRB and free shipping with our next order. As an act of good faith well that was my fault as I didn't understand. That is when I told him that I won't send the GTP back unless I get the equal amount of that snake. So 175 dollars in value. How he kept saying it was he would send me the free Brazilian and free shipping on my next order which is a 125 dollar value for a 215 dollar value ($175 + Shipping back to him $40) I of course turned that down as I would lose. He never said anything about Cash being involved. So I turned him down and said that is fine I will just take the GTP and try my best to get them eating as that is what he was going to do when I sent them back. Either way what he offered to me wasn't making it better in my eyes.

The whole thing with the chat really is not part of this at all other then TBExotics Chat is where I meant Rick and Donna. That and alot of dealing was done on there also as phone. Not really any emails that dealt with the deal. But yes we did start our own chat at TRR and yes I did go into his chat to get ahold of some of my friends I wanted to tell about it. I told 5 people about it. Now if they told other people I shouldn't be blamed right. I will admit I did go into there chat with out notifying them that I was telling other members or my friend In PRIVATE about our Chat. I would have invited Rick over too if I ever saw him actually on.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!