For Sale Cherry Salmon Aby Male 2010 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2015, 01:03 PM   #1
AlexBurgos
Cherry Salmon Aby Male 2010

Sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello, I have a Cherry Salmon Aby Male 2010 Model. He was produced by Trey Stowell in 2010 and is a strong Breeder. He has two small patches of discolored scales from being injected for RI in 2012 but hasn't had RI since. Calm and just an all around great boa! Due to the small scale discoloration which wont even show up in photos, he is $300 shipped Firm.

Photo taken on Feb 9th and a photo of him as a baby that shows his pattern.

Here is a video I made of him yesterday with my phone that shows the discolored scales. The only reason I am selling him so cheap is like I said he has a quarter inch line of off colored scales around the neck that was a result from Tylan injections a few years ago.

http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=2ymdtvs%3E&s=8

I think he will probably prove super salmon.

I will take payment plans as its too cold to ship.

I am on facebook aslo.

https://www.facebook.com/GiannasDad

I've been his 1st and only home and he was only bred once to a female PDMT motley that has heartbeats on Doppler and is due March 28th. His dad was a Cherry Salmon and his mom a PC Salmon Aby. I have pics of the parents and any information you need.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread