Good Guy Bayou Reptiles - Rob and Louise Stevens WONDERFUL PEOPLE! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-25-2008, 01:45 PM   #1
starsevol
Bayou Reptiles - Rob and Louise Stevens WONDERFUL PEOPLE!

I just recieved a pair of 08 corns from Bayou Reptiles. One is a sulphur male and the other a butter het blood and motley female. These babies are beautiful and alert and I am very impressed with them. Rob and Louise went out of their way for me, and helped me through a very bad time and I am very grateful to them. If anyone out there is considering adding a corn or 2 to their household please consider buying from Bayou. Their snakes are top notch and you won't deal with anyone nicer.

Beth Duprey

Old 11-25-2008, 01:56 PM   #2
cochran
Thumbs up I agree!!

They are great! I got an '06 male bloodred amel. from them!

Old 11-25-2008, 02:08 PM   #3
KJUN
On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being best), Rob & Louise are at least a 42. You can never go wrong buying from people who are so nice and have such great quality stock. They are definitely a winning combination.
KJ

Old 11-25-2008, 02:49 PM   #4
KathyLove
I buy corns from Rob and Louise every year (some to keep for myself, and some to sell when I run out of certain types), and I have been very pleased - I do keep coming back for more, lol! Not only is the quality and price excellent, but I have met them many times at shows and watched them answer questions for potential customers. The patience and knowledge they share with the novices at many shows is what sets them apart from others who also sell good quality at good prices, in my opinion.

Old 11-25-2008, 08:15 PM   #5
MohrSnakes
Jeff and Mohr give them two thumbs up!

Seriously, they are great people to deal with. I've got stock from them and stock that was theres from other people...all great animals. Hope to do more in the future!

Old 11-27-2008, 10:26 PM   #6
mike17l
Everybody has already said it, great people with great animals. Nuff said.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!