Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-22-2016, 04:13 PM   #31
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reptar View Post
All I know about Ty Park is he's a man of his word and has a great reputation as a breeder and a conservationist. I hope we're able to get both sides of the story but with pending court date I don't think we will until that is done. I'm interested to see what comes of this but i'm curious why didn't you give him your address and receive the replacement Tegu that was offered. This whole mess going on and on seems like it would have been worked with a little flexibility.

In this situation ty was not a man of his word!
I also received many pms from his followers stating their disappointment in the way ty has handled this.
I did not deserve to be called the names he called me either.

Old 12-22-2016, 04:15 PM   #32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarhedgie View Post
In this situation ty was not a man of his word!
I also received many pms from his followers stating their disappointment in the way ty has handled this.
I did not deserve to be called the names he called me either.
It would be interesting to see ALL of the communication between you and Ty. You're only posting portions of the conversation.

Old 12-22-2016, 04:25 PM   #33
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3240 View Post
Here's my interpretation. Ty offered you an albino blue tegu but you saw a way to take advantage of the situation and wanted $3k instead. Ty donates a huge portion of his reptile income to conservation efforts. These raffles are held for a good cause and Ty funds them 100%. It's a shame to see someone take advantage of his efforts.

This may be YOUR opinion and many of his 8,000 followers may feel the same. But please tell me how i am rating advantage of him. I never received an albino tegu that he produced. He tried to change the terms by offering me an albino. Lue from an undisclosed breeder. Which later was found out by Ty's comment in his own post that he could not even get.
He sold 60 tickets at $100 each within about an hour. by people that wanted one of TY PARKS animals. I have never seen him raffle off someone else's animal. And I am sorry if I want to know where my animals come from. I tried to resolve this with ty and he refused to give the alternate prize that he had offered in the raffle terms which happened to be $3000 and he also refused to give me an albino t+ that he produced. The other 2 people received a t+ albino!!
I think that anyone in my shoes would have expected to receive the alternative prize (the cash as he promised in the raffle terms) OR what the others received as ty has made it very clear that he did. It produce any albino blue t- tegus and admitted he only produced t+ albino purples.

Old 12-22-2016, 04:27 PM   #34
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Here's my interpretation. Ty offered you an albino blue tegu but you saw a way to take advantage of the situation and wanted $3k instead. Ty donates a huge portion of his reptile income to conservation efforts. These raffles are held for a good cause and Ty funds them 100%. It's a shame to see someone take advantage of his efforts.

He never offered me an albino tegu that he produced.

Old 12-22-2016, 04:30 PM   #35
Sugarhedgie
I can only figure out how to post a few ss at a time but I am posting the conversation now
Attached Images

Old 12-22-2016, 04:32 PM   #36
Sugarhedgie
Moree
Attached Images

Old 12-22-2016, 04:33 PM   #37
Reptar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarhedgie View Post
This may be YOUR opinion and many of his 8,000 followers may feel the same. But please tell me how i am rating advantage of him. I never received an albino tegu that he produced. He tried to change the terms by offering me an albino. Lue from an undisclosed breeder. Which later was found out by Ty's comment in his own post that he could not even get.
He sold 60 tickets at $100 each within about an hour. by people that wanted one of TY PARKS animals. I have never seen him raffle off someone else's animal. And I am sorry if I want to know where my animals come from. I tried to resolve this with ty and he refused to give the alternate prize that he had offered in the raffle terms which happened to be $3000 and he also refused to give me an albino t+ that he produced. The other 2 people received a t+ albino!!
I think that anyone in my shoes would have expected to receive the alternative prize (the cash as he promised in the raffle terms) OR what the others received as ty has made it very clear that he did. It produce any albino blue t- tegus and admitted he only produced t+ albino purples.
So there were two other people in the same boat as you but they were able to work something out with Ty? Unless I missed something, looks to me like he offered you a replacement animal and you refused to give him your address.

Old 12-22-2016, 04:37 PM   #38
In the texts you posted he's offering to give you an albino blue tegu. You're refusing because you want $3k. As I said earlier, you're taking advantage of the situation.

Old 12-22-2016, 04:45 PM   #39
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Here is mine.

He offered an albino blue tegu to each of the winners of a raffle and $3k to each winner if he did not produce any. He claimed at one point not to have produced any and would procure one from someone else's stock. The trouble is that the people were not buying tickets for someone else's stock. They were buying tickets for chances to win his stock. He did not, according to some of the messages, produce said stock.

The wording was specific. As it is stated, it looks like she is owed $3k. It was either one of his albino tegus he produced or $3k. No tegus produced? $3k. He did not have a third option in the posting of the contest promising that said he would roll on down to a fellow vendor's place in order to procure a replacement from another's stock. If he had, sure, he would have had the option of offering that. That is not how it was outlined, however, and how it was outlined was by his own hands.

He did not say that if he could not procure them that he would then pay $3k. He said if that if he did not produce them that he would pay $3k. According to him in some messages, he did not produce some. In other messages, it looks like he claimed he did produce some and was keeping them. Both of those claims cannot be simultaneously true, but that is neither here nor there since neither version of the prize was given to one of the winners of the contest. She paid $400 in chances and fortune favored her in the winning outcome. What has been promised by the terms of the contest has failed to be delivered.

Whether he "feels" she was greedy or not, she complied with his terms that he designed and he is the one who appears to be reneging on the agreement he built.

The only person being taken advantage of is the person who won under the terms set and has not received the prize or its cash alternative as outlined by the person who created the raffle in the first place.

The purpose of the raffle and all of the rest are separate matters. He could be pulling puppies out of fires all day long, but it looks like he owes this person $3k unless there is something more and critically damning to her argument that is not being presented.

I have bought from Ty before and, while there was an error in the order, he fixed it quickly and I was pleased with the transaction and animals received. That said, this is a situation he made. His words from the first screen shot are attached. If he abides by those words, then he will be a man of his word. If he does not deliver the $3k, then he is not abiding by his own words.
Attached Images

Old 12-22-2016, 04:51 PM   #40
SiXandSeven8ths
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolasanastasiou View Post
Here is mine.

He offered an albino blue tegu to each of the winners of a raffle and $3k to each winner if he did not produce any. He claimed at one point not to have produced any and would procure one from someone else's stock. The trouble is that the people were not buying tickets for someone else's stock. They were buying tickets for chances to win his stock. He did not, according to some of the messages, produce said stock.

The wording was specific. As it is stated, it looks like she is owed $3k. It was either one of his albino tegus he produced or $3k. No tegus produced? $3k. He did not have a third option in the posting of the contest promising that said he would roll on down to a fellow vendor's place in order to procure a replacement from another's stock. If he had, sure, he would have had the option of offering that. That is not how it was outlined, however, and how it was outlined was by his own hands.

He did not say that if he could not procure them that he would then pay $3k. He said if that if he did not produce them that he would pay $3k. According to him in some messages, he did not produce some. In other messages, it looks like he claimed he did produce some and was keeping them. Both of those claims cannot be simultaneously true, but that is neither here nor there since neither version of the prize was given to one of the winners of the contest. She paid $400 in chances and fortune favored her in the winning outcome. What has been promised by the terms of the contest has failed to be delivered.

Whether he "feels" she was greedy or not, she complied with his terms that he designed and he is the one who appears to be reneging on the agreement he built.

The only person being taken advantage of is the person who won under the terms set and has not received the prize or its cash alternative as outlined by the person who created the raffle in the first place.

The purpose of the raffle and all of the rest are separate matters. He could be pulling puppies out of fires all day long, but it looks like he owes this person $3k unless there is something more and critically damning to her argument that is not being presented.

I have bought from Ty before and, while there was an error in the order, he fixed it quickly and I was pleased with the transaction and animals received. That said, this is a situation he made. His words from the first screen shot are attached. If he abides by those words, then he will be a man of his word. If he does not deliver the $3k, then he is not abiding by his own words.
This right here. I'm glad to see someone say it. Nobody else seems to see it this way. Its clear that the terms were changed and not honored.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu