Bad Guy Do NOT do sell to Shane Risely!!! - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-13-2017, 10:42 PM   #51
Snake-Queen
I didn't finish my sentence about Shane not following your TOS ...

You invalidated your own TOS when you shipped without requiring a signature, therefore, it doesn't help you to complain about Shane not reading/comprehending/following your TOS.

Old 04-13-2017, 10:48 PM   #52
xenesthis13
carriers

Carrier did their own thing. Signature was required. Carrier messed up address

....but, Shane got the box later that day and sat on it for over a week, therefore the 24 hrs. WC live arrival policy applies and the carrier stuff you mentioned is mute.

Old 04-13-2017, 10:55 PM   #53
Snake-Queen
Do you have proof that you required a signature? I've never had FedEx leave a package when a signature was required. They've always left a note.

You are correct that for WC specimes a 24hr guarantee is standard& 7 days is way past that. Your offer to sell him 2 more at a deeply discounted price was generous.

Old 04-13-2017, 10:59 PM   #54
tlmoon
I'm not a bug person and I don't know anything about you, Todd, so here's my take as a neutral party.

I looked at the email that was attached, and I agree that Shane seems unreasonable in wanting a replacement for a wild caught whip spider (is this thing like a spider? I'm a snake person lol). Todd was polite and professional in his email. He has a TOS, which is good.

If Shane has other evidence to present for his side he can certainly do so. At this time, I don't tend to have a sympathetic view of him, since he is not being reasonable, and also strike two for him, he couldn't manage to follow the simple rules about where to post a BOI thread. This doesn't seem like a person who pays careful attention to things.

So if I get a negative opinion of Todd....right now that's on Todd. Anyone who complains that the BOI is just soooooo unfair has either never read many of the threads, or is just being disingenous. There are MANY examples of threads where the OP is taken to task and the holes in their stories dismantled. Plenty of threads posted to bash one person have turned right around and the accuser ends up on people's "don't do business with" lists and the accused is completely vindicated.

All this fussing about the BOI just makes you, Todd, look difficult to deal with. You have a business - there are unreasonable people out there. It's going to happen. Being frustrated with that is human, but how you deal with them says something about you as well.

Old 04-14-2017, 07:36 AM   #55
JColt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanerisley14 View Post
You can say whatever you want about me buddy it doesn't hurt my feeling I already have people backing out of buying from you and that's all I wanted
That's your response? That is all you have to contribute? Pretty weak sauce.

Why do you feel you should be compensated 2 weeks later? Why do you feel Todd screwed you over?

Old 04-14-2017, 07:52 AM   #56
Robert Walker
Shane-
You stated, in your deleted post from the classifieds, "Contact me if you want to see the emails or videos".

Please post the emails or video proof.

Old 04-14-2017, 11:05 AM   #57
Serafim
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidBeard View Post
Todd has aways disliked the BOI because it keeps his shady unethical behavior for all to see. He doesn't like not being able to have it removed like he used to on the old Arachnoboards forum, and that sticks in his craw. A simple search of his name yields more than one or 2 bad transactions and less than ideal ethical behavior to say the least.
Then I would stand corrected from my previous post. 1 bad BOI post does not make one a bad guy a couple makes a buyer start to consider other sources

Old 04-14-2017, 12:12 PM   #58
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteApril View Post
The post was not reported using the 'report post' function.
I reported it using the 'report post' function pretty soon after I saw it. I do understand y'all are busy and can't always look at those reports.

Old 04-14-2017, 03:48 PM   #59
AbsoluteApril
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
I reported it using the 'report post' function pretty soon after I saw it. I do understand y'all are busy and can't always look at those reports.
Pardon me, yes you did report it. OP reported it after I had already addressed it.

Old 05-07-2018, 01:07 PM   #60
Robert Walker
FYI: Every indication points to Shane Risley opening an account here under his girlfriend/fiance's name: "Chellsea west" rather Chelsea West using the account name: Cencalreptiles

Recently listed: Sunburst woma & pumkin pied ball python.
When asked about the name issue, the classified ads were turned off by the user they have gone silent.

Phone numbers match. Emails match. Not the first time someone has tried to sell using their significant other's name and misspell it on purpose.
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!