Wanted Female hognose, 50+ grams preferable - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Hognose, Garter, Water & Ribbon Snakes

Notices

Old 05-14-2018, 03:35 PM   #1
AmadeusRocked
Female hognose, 50+ grams preferable

Hi there! I'm looking for a female western hognose; morph is not super important, though conda and axanthic (or het axanthic) are preferable! in the 50-100 grams range would be best, but smaller isn't bad either. Looking to stay below $450 including shipping.

Please either send pictures or post them! I know I said morph isn't important, but I do want to know your gals genetics if I decide to breed her down the road! Needs to be able to eat unscented f/t, no wild-caught specimens.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!