Bad Guy ED CLARK what a piece of work! - Page 15 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-08-2009, 08:03 AM   #141
John E Dove
Meanwhile trying to remember the topic….
This is the thread where we are waiting for John Martino of RMJ Reptiles to figure out a way to come on and verify Mr. Clark’s debt to him is it not?

The way I see it he has quite a task since at the same time he must figure out a way to, (a) disassociate himself from Mr. Belcher so as not to taint his and Mr. Clark’s reputation and (b) not provide Mr. Clark or Mr. Belcher with any ammo they can use against him.
I’ll bet falsifying testimony is hard when you have three people in the mix that all need to be protected. Especially when you have at least two in the mix that are untrustworthy.
I can almost hear the frantic phone calls going back and forth and see the emails being exchanged.

“Say this”
“No No!!! That makes me look bad!!”
“But if I don’t say something like this I’ll look bad.”
“Yes but if you say XX then I’m gonna look worse.”
“Well if you say ZZZ I’m gonna out you for ….”

Old 01-08-2009, 08:14 AM   #142
shrap
See, I always said Mr. Dove was a very insightful man!!

Old 01-08-2009, 09:49 AM   #143
Bill & Amy
Come on guys, you know Ed doesn't flip animals. He produces everything he sells.

Old 01-08-2009, 10:30 AM   #144
MikeCurtin
So this thread has served a purpose. Not only will I avoid dealing with Allen Belcher and Ed Clark, but also John Martino of RMJ Reptiles in NJ as well.

Another good ting to come out of this thread is finding out that John Michael Martino out of Long Island is a different entity all together. You work with arboreals, don't you, John?

Old 01-08-2009, 10:56 AM   #145
Laura Fopiano
Oh good grief, I promised myself that I was gonna stay out of this mess but, I contacted John and here's the email.
Quote:
Laura Fopiano <reptifarm@gmail.com>
to"rmjreptiles@yahoo.com" <rmjreptiles@yahoo.com>
dateTue, Jan 6, 2009 at 8:25 AM
Hi John, you don't know me but I thought you would like to know that
your name has been called into question on Fauna Classifieds Board Of
Inquiry http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=124265
Any information that you could add to this thread would be helpful.
Thank you for your time Laura Cox.

john martino <rmjreptiles@yahoo.com>
toLaura Fopiano <reptifarm@gmail.com>
dateTue, Jan 6, 2009 at 8:49 AM
subjectRe: BOI

hello laura,
thanks, i ve been told, and its all bs.. well the part that ed clark owes me money is true, but the rest is bs.. allen and eddie hate each other, so they are fighting..
kids........lol
John Martino
www.rmjreptiles.com
973 768 6340
So who is really telling the truth?

Old 01-08-2009, 11:05 AM   #146
shrap
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura Fopiano View Post
D. None of the Above.

Old 01-08-2009, 11:06 AM   #147
MikeCurtin
Too shady for my tastes....I'll just stay away from that trio. Who needs the drama?

Off topic: Anyone who wants to discuss sexism in threads, go to HELL (not really Hell, you know...the HELL forum). Here's the link:http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...587#post663587

Old 01-08-2009, 01:44 PM   #148
JudyC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura Fopiano View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrap View Post
D. None of the Above.
Agreed. Four different points of view....four completely different stories...and not a single one of them apparently willing or able to actually step up and answer any questions or provide any proof of what they say. What a mess.

Old 01-08-2009, 02:15 PM   #149
Morphie
Quote:
Originally Posted by captnemo View Post
Too shady for my tastes....I'll just stay away from that trio. Who needs the drama?

Off topic: Anyone who wants to discuss sexism in threads, go to HELL (not really Hell, you know...the HELL forum). Here's the link:http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...587#post663587
If sexism rears its ugly head in a topic then that topic is an appropriate place for the offending comment to be addressed. No one saved retaliation to the racist comments in natalies thread for the hell forum and with good reason. Such comments are needlessly unkind and thoughtless. Sexism isn't going to stop if it just gets swept under the rug. People need to understand that these comments are hurtful and the people who say them are no better than natalie and her husband.

Old 01-08-2009, 02:21 PM   #150
Morphie
Quote:
Originally Posted by captnemo View Post

I see now that you were suggesting a specific trhread. I thought you were telling me to go talk about it elsewhere. Sorry about that. Posting from iPod here. LOL I

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ed clark