Favorite Kingsnake Morph? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > General Herp Talk

Notices

General Herp Talk Can't figure out where to post down in the other discussion forums? Too many options and too complicated? Well post your herp related messages here and to heck with it.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-22-2014, 10:02 AM   #1
XxCodyDarnellxX
Favorite Kingsnake Morph?

Hey everyone! I'm fairly new to snake keeping, having just got my first High White Cal. King last week (Things are going great so far).

As you see, she's not the most "colorful" girl. Black and white. I think she's beautiful, but it got me thinking about the really colorful morphs out there. While most of these morphs seem limited to garter snakes for the really exotic coloring, I was curious, what kind of kingsnake morphs have you guys seen, and what's your favorite? Feel free to include a picture, to save everyone the google time!

My favorite non-kingsnake morphs so far-

Mohr Anerythristic, Erythristic Flame

Regal Ringneck Snake

Bluestripe Garter Snake

My favorite kingsnake morphs so far-

Apalachicola Kingsnake

Durango Mountain Kingsnake

High Red Goins King Snake

Note: The names are just what the image titles were when I was searching around. No clue how accurate they are.