Bad Guy Donald Rollins and Jesse Wisecup - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-15-2009, 02:27 PM   #1
Docmurder
Donald Rollins and Jesse Wisecup

I guess I should have known better from the fauna posts I had read about them but I figured since id be doing business in person it would work out better.

So I remembered that donald had a trio of rankins for sale and I contacted him and asked if they were still available.

Quote:
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 16:22:11 -0700
Subject: Re: rankins dragons
To: reptile333@hotmail.com

sorry i sold the trio , but hatched out some babies and have 3 left at $50 each . if your interested call me at 937-718-1889

thank you , donald

To: donaldleerollins@yahoo.com
Sent: Wednesday, April 29, 2009 10:06:37 PM
Subject: rankins dragons

Hey this is Josh,

I do the Indy show with Josh/Dan (Chaos Reptiles) all the time and I think we have talked about a couple of reptiles through craigslist before. I was wondering if you still have that trio of rankins dragons and if so what is the least that you would take for them?
I then called him over the phone since that is how he wished to communicate and we agreed to $120 for all 3. After which I was told to contact his good friend Jesse Wisecup who takes care of his animals while he is away. I contacted Jesse and asked for a picture of the dragons. I dont know much about baby dragons and did think something was up with the dragon on the left. I asked Jesse about it and he proceeded to tell me it is just a hatchling and thats how they are it is fine. I also ended up negotiating a hovabator with the fan upgrade for an extra $20 bucks. .

I go home and transfer the dragons into a more suitable container and as i transfer them the two healthy dragons grasped my finger as i moved them. the third dragon wasn't even trying although at the time it was still breathing. I texted Jesse and told him i was suspicious of one dragon health and he just replied ok. So i fed the dragons and gave them a tiny bowl of water. the next day the lethargic dragon had passed.

I contacted both Jesse and Donald and they argued that i shouldn't have bought a dragon I thought to be sick. even after i was reassured it was fine. I guess I learned my lesson not to do business with these guys and just wanted to reinforce their bad images to the rest of the community so noone else gets taken for their money.

Old 05-15-2009, 02:32 PM   #2
Docmurder
I have informed both parties of the existence of this thread

Old 05-15-2009, 03:34 PM   #3
snakewrangler
Interesting...

If you work for Chaos Reptiles, then this post is a BOI "Bad Guy" calling out another BOI "Bad Guy" for being a "Bad Guy."

I don't think you'll find much sympathy here.

Old 05-15-2009, 03:58 PM   #4
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakewrangler View Post
Interesting...

If you work for Chaos Reptiles, then this post is a BOI "Bad Guy" calling out another BOI "Bad Guy" for being a "Bad Guy."

I don't think you'll find much sympathy here.
:i agree:

Old 05-15-2009, 04:33 PM   #5
Docmurder
so 2 wrongs make it right? great argument. Have I personally sold anyone a sick animal and not refunded them? i dont work in their shop. I haven't been approached for any refunds of sick animals. I help them out at shows and consider them friends. You will not find anyone that has actually dealt with me that has a problem with me without me first having a problem with them for example DAND, Donald Rollins, Jesse Wisecup.

Old 05-15-2009, 04:39 PM   #6
Docmurder
aside from that I did not ask for sympathy. You need not be sympathetic to see wrong and right. Lets not hijack the thread to pursue your own agenda Dave.

Old 05-15-2009, 04:47 PM   #7
snakewrangler
Dave didn't make that comment. I did. He simply agreed with me.

You admitted that you read BOI threads on Rollins and Wisecup. You admitted that you should have known better than to deal with them because of what you found out from this website. Then you bought animals from them and one of them died. So you come back to the BOI and shout "Bad Guy" as if we already didn't know.

You knew they were bad news and you gave them your money anyways. Not the sharpest tool in the shed, are ya?

Old 05-15-2009, 05:05 PM   #8
Docmurder
yeah well people make mistakes. I thought i might be one of the lucky few and not get a raw deal but apparently i was mistaken. so sue me? i didn't come here saying oh poor me. like i said its more of a public service announcement reinforcing their bad names. As Jesse doesnt really have a post that shows how completely poor his customer service is I thought I would address it. Feel free not to reply anymore unless you have something constructive to add to my thread. thank you.

Old 05-15-2009, 05:07 PM   #9
DAND
Excuse me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docmurder View Post
aside from that I did not ask for sympathy. You need not be sympathetic to see wrong and right. Lets not hijack the thread to pursue your own agenda Dave.
I simply responded to a post and showed that I agreed with what they had said with the use of smilies. Hardly hijacking a thread. But....

Seeing as you want my attention by addressing me directly I guess I will play for a few.

A little advice there, you may want to distance yourself from the likes of your buddies at chaos. The association has apparently dulled your senses. Your opening sentence confirms this. You didn't have enough sense heed advice you admitted to have read here on Fauna. Then you obviously didn't have enough sense to thoroughly inspect the animals prior to leaving. This could very easily be called a dumb ass thread as easily as it could be called a bad guy thread.

Old 05-15-2009, 05:14 PM   #10
Docmurder
everyone makes mistakes thats why they put erasers on pencils smart guy. You have never been duped what? please. I messed up. I admitted it. I could have easily omitted the fact that I had read the threads beforehand. You respond to my thread and I will address you. Simple as that. I agree that I made a dumbass mistake. Are you happy now?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!