Trade Adult ARU GTP for TRADE - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Arboreal Boas/Pythons

Notices

Old 12-06-2018, 12:35 PM   #1
sneklover518
Adult ARU GTP for TRADE

I have an adult Aru GTP for trade for one that is actually handleable. He would be good breeding stock or display for someone that doesnt want to handle their GTP. I'm just looking for one that will actually be very tame and let me handle with no issues.

Attached is a photo of him.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 12-06-2018, 05:22 PM   #2
Quade
You shouldn't hold GTP, they're more of a display species. They're very prone to stress and stress causes health issues.

If you want a tame snake you can hold I would look into a Ball Python

Old 12-07-2018, 08:28 AM   #3
MegaBear
Ive got a great easy to handle carpet python ill trade you.

Old 12-12-2018, 05:28 PM   #4
sneklover518
To be more specific, by handling I mean the once a week I take him out and see how he’s doing. To make sure there’s no health issues. The perches are removable. I own over 40 snakes and I’m pretty aware of how snakes are. I didn’t need the run though lol. But not every GTP is as aggressive as he is. While most are, some are not. I know lots of people with GTPs that have 0 aggression issues. That’s what I’m looking for. If I wanted advice I would’ve asked for it.
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-22-2018, 10:40 PM   #5
alligatorboym360
That's not true at all, green tree pythons are not ball pythons they're not let's go play with the green tree all the time however with that being said there are lots and lots of very tame very handleable chondros available. I have kept green trees Emerald trees Madagascar trees orange and green annulated trees Amazon trees arboreal Vipers Etc.

Old 12-23-2018, 08:31 AM   #6
sneklover518
Lol just wondering who said they’re animals you take out and play with? I said I’m checking up on my animal. Because of the humidity GTPs need they are prone to scale rot. He even had it when I received him over a year ago, so I like to make sure he’s in good health.
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-23-2018, 08:32 AM   #7
sneklover518
Like I said I’m asking to trade, I didn’t need a whole run though, thanks. Not the place.
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-23-2018, 10:41 AM   #8
phantumstranga
I check my atbs once a week. I am a firm believer that by handling you mean you are in search of a hook to retrieve the snake

Old 12-25-2018, 09:10 PM   #9
geckojustin
"Because of the humidity GTPs need they are prone to scale rot."

This is so incorrect. Please get on the Morelia viridis forum and do some research. The days of keeping them too hot and way too humid have past. I may spray mine a few times a year and that's usually during a shed cycle. Hydration is just, if not more important than humidity. Good luck, one gtp may tolerate holding better than another, but that still doesn't mean you should handle them.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!