And you all wonder why I have to make the restrictions I do... - Page 13 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2007, 05:34 PM   #121
hhmoore
Actually, yes, since he was a benefactor member he could edit/delete his own posts. I'm sure someone will shed some light on this. I, for one, am willing to wait, lol.

Old 06-03-2007, 05:46 PM   #122
varnyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore
Actually, yes, since he was a benefactor member he could edit/delete his own posts. I'm sure someone will shed some light on this. I, for one, am willing to wait, lol.
It was not me!!! Ask Rich who done it, or better yet go back and read the PMs I posted from Rich, it is all in there.

And if it was Rich, what then Harald? Another excuse?

Old 06-03-2007, 06:10 PM   #123
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooing Tricycle
Bobby would have been gone, but this thread was pretty obviously about the stuff that happened when he decided to leave, so i dont think it fair to ask him to sit and be quiet about that.
You're making an assumption. He's been lurking here quite a bit. Yesterday I saw him looking at a thread that did not directly concern him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooing Tricycle
If there were a thread like this and you were the one mentioned, and you said "im done bye" would you just let people keep on talking or mentioning things about you, or what youve done? Probably not.
Another assumption, and this time an incorrect one. You should think hard before you tell me what I would or would not do.

As for the rest of your post, Bobby has made clear that he's "done" here, at least until his next post. Done means done. You know, come to think of it, that's just what the "scammers and scum" he refers to often do. And when he put that big link in his signature line (and it was a BIG LINK ) it was clear what it meant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by varnyard
And if it was Rich, what then...
Then it was his choice and his site to do with as he pleases. Just what you'd have said if it was some scum or scammer.

Remember, there is no free speech protection on this, or necessarily on any site. It is always at the discretion of the site's owner.

Old 06-03-2007, 06:12 PM   #124
hhmoore
Quote:
It was not me!!! Ask Rich who done it, or better yet go back and read the PMs I posted from Rich, it is all in there.

And if it was Rich, what then Harald? Another excuse?
There you go again, Bobby. If you scroll up just a few posts, you'll see this:
Quote (from Rich, in the PMs which I had already read):
"Sorry, I'm just not going to allow you nor anyone else to spitefully post signposts here pointing to other sites they wish people would follow them off to."
Then, as an offering (from me) of what might have happened:
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore
A hint, perhaps? Did he make note of what forum he would be playing on in that post?
Hell, just to throw out the other option (since he didn't mention that one as being deleted), maybe he deleted it himself.
I guess to be fair, I should ask this one, too: OK, what happened to Bobby's goodbye post?
so, you see, I already suggested one possible reason why Rich (or one of the other mods) might have deleted it, threw out the possibility that you could have, AND THEN came right out and asked what happened to the post. I'm not making excuses for anybody or anything. Nor, to the best of my knowledge, have I stuck my foot in my mouth

Old 06-03-2007, 06:14 PM   #125
varnyard
I will say this, I have never seen Rich admit when he was wrong, never, have you? I see a long drawn out post to prove he is always right, but never admission of anything wrong. Is he the only perfect one here?

As for putting a website in my signature, it this not done by everyone Harald? Even you?

So I am 100% wrong? Ok, sure!! Where is right from wrong, does it even exist here at all anymore, if so, I do not see it.

So I did not know he pulled the stickies, I assumed he deleted them, I was wrong, I can admit it. However he did delete my leaving post, there was not anything in there directed to hurt this site or him. Now you and JimO try to act like I can not post to defend myself, this is all about me, remember?

When exactly was it that the rules changed where no one can defend themselves? Is this what it has come to now? Just cover everything up, it will just go away, right?

Old 06-03-2007, 06:21 PM   #126
Jim O
Bobby,

If you want to "defend" yourself, have at it. Just don't keep saying you're out of here and then come back.

Old 06-03-2007, 06:24 PM   #127
varnyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O
Bobby,

If you want to "defend" yourself, have at it. Just don't keep saying you're out of here and then come back.
I have no problem with that Jim, if my name was not brought up every other post. I mean, it makes it a bit hard to just walk away while my name is under attack.

Old 06-03-2007, 06:24 PM   #128
norsmis
Quote:
As for putting a website in my signature, it this not done by everyone Harald? Even you?
Yes it has Bobby but, as Rich told you, when it is done maliciously, it will be deleted.

Quote:
When exactly was it that the rules changed where no one can defend themselves? Is this what it has come to now? Just cover everything up, it will just go away, right?
Who is stopping you from defending yourself? You are the one that said you were done with this site but you are still here.
I am by no means speaking for Jim, but he said
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimO
"As for the rest of your post, Bobby has made clear that he's "done" here, at least until his next post. Done means done. You know, come to think of it, that's just what the "scammers and scum" he refers to often do."

Old 06-03-2007, 06:28 PM   #129
hhmoore
I'm not covering anything up - I'm asking questions. I didn't see the signature line that got deleted, nor did I see your farewell post, so I really can't comment (except to parrot Rich's explanation of why he deleted your signature/link. I'll guess from that statement that the link was not to your business webpage, but to an online forum. If that is the case, you are making an apples :: oranges type comparison.

Again - I am not laying any blame where it is not deserved. You falsely accused Rich of deleting a number of posts - I found them all through the use of the search function. I then asked questions about who had unstuck the threads, and what had happened to your other post. If you see that as a coverup, a statement of blame (100% your fault), or dissuading you from defending yourself, you really need to step back and take a break.

Old 06-03-2007, 06:30 PM   #130
hhmoore
I think I feel the answers coming from above
(Rich is here, and replying)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread