Info My dealing with Cobain1309 (Chris Grisham) - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-13-2013, 10:20 AM   #41
zach_24_90
Is it just me or is Chris just posting the same old email over and over? We get it we saw it. Try adding new information to help your cause. The numbers don't add up.

Old 02-13-2013, 10:54 AM   #42
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by cobain1309 View Post
Also when I got them back it looked like you wet the median you need to keep them dry.They were D.O.A.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikepanzarella View Post
as for the way they were shipped back it was the same way the 1st shipment was sent to me in there food wet rolled oats
The seller has admitted he did not pack the first order. Not only has he made claims about the weight of a shipment he did not pack, he is faulting the buyer for returning them in wet oats. The first shipment could have very well been shipped in wet oats, no one knows except whoever it was who packed the shipment, so that is not a reason to fault this buyer.

Old 02-13-2013, 11:17 AM   #43
Focal
Quote:
Originally Posted by zach_24_90 View Post
Is it just me or is Chris just posting the same old email over and over? We get it we saw it. Try adding new information to help your cause. The numbers don't add up.
For the same reason why he didn't reply before the dispute ended, because he has nothing and knows he is in the wrong. A person that would use the fact that they won a PayPal dispute as evidence of their innocence, is clearly guilty. Too many bad guys have won disputes for me to even consider that one

Old 02-13-2013, 01:17 PM   #44
mikepanzarella
What I don't understand is if he won and the letter is genuine,
why was the only email sent to him?
Why didnt paypal try to recover the funds?
Why did they tell me on the phone that I won the case?
I would really like to see a screen shot of this email and also of the PayPal transaction on his end.

Old 02-13-2013, 02:24 PM   #45
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikepanzarella View Post
What I don't understand is if he won and the letter is genuine,
why was the only email sent to him?
Why didnt paypal try to recover the funds?
Why did they tell me on the phone that I won the case?
I would really like to see a screen shot of this email and also of the PayPal transaction on his end.
Call Paypal again and ask them these questions. If they do not confirm what he is saying, email them a copy of what he has posted here. I agree you need to get the facts here.

Old 02-13-2013, 09:44 PM   #46
cobain1309
hey mike since nobody here has enough experience with pay pal. I am guessing you disputed it thru ur card company and also pay pal ur card will alway's side with their customer.so you got ur funds back(great), But pay pal ultimatly decides how to handle disputes Becouse I had all the paper work and showed I tried in good faith they ruled in my favor.Most likely (I hope not)they will invoice you for the money back then if you dont pay it they just send you to collections.So now I explained how pay pal works maybe a couple of you will understand it.It's easy to understand strait up business 101. Hope this helps you all
and mike thanks for the entertainment the last few day's. I am done hear time to move on to bigger and better things.

Old 02-14-2013, 06:08 AM   #47
mikepanzarella
Thank you Lucille I will call them today.
Chris this was not as entertainment. if you read my 1st post you see I was asking for everyones help, to understand what was going on and explained things from my point of view.
so far no one not even your self have offered anything to make me think my point of view was incorrect.I posted the emails between us,a bunch of pictures most taken off the videos of me opening the packages you sent me (cant post videos but paused on my phone and took a screen shot),and updated as the paypal and bank process went on.
you have offered nothing really but an email that I question the authenticity of (still would like to see the screen shot ive asked a few times),accused me of extortion,and being a scammer.

Old 02-14-2013, 08:54 AM   #48
mikepanzarella
ok no idea if this is going to work total noob with youtube

thanks Apex think I got it right lol

Old 02-14-2013, 09:27 AM   #49
mikepanzarella
I just got off the phone with paypal
they said it might of fell under buyer protection and thats why he is not being charged back.
as for the email the part in the heading where it says you won your reversal the guy said that sounds very unusual.
the other part in the body sounded correct.
he also said he couldnt verify if the email he posted wasnt altered.

Old 02-15-2013, 10:15 AM   #50
mikepanzarella
the weight listed on the can is 3 ounces.
the can weighs .35 ounces the total was 3.35 ounces.
my scale seems to be in working order.

the reason I did this today was last week we weighed 10lbs of roach chow,and it was 10.35 pounds.
but today I got another shipment in that was off weight. (not a big deal things happen) so just to check that it was not my scale I did this test with the 1st thing I found with a weight listed.
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!