Good Guy Ken and Kim Foose- Exotic Pets LV - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-06-2011, 11:18 AM   #1
VegasBilly
Ken and Kim Foose- Exotic Pets LV

I had lent Kim a surplus male Sanzinia in the hopes of sparking her pair into breeding mode as they were doing nothing. App. 3 weeks later my male died while at their facility! As many of you know, situations like this can quickly turn South....not with these stand-up people.

Without even batting an eye Kim offered me her male in compensation and threw the female in hoping I can get them to breed as they were stagnant for her...somehow, someway I'll muster up the $$ to buy her from them so as to not split up the pair.

Let me be clear, the value of that male Sanziniais in no way worth the freindship/relationship I share with Ken and Kim. I was open for anything. There are always a myriad of potential solutions to a situation like this but they "cut through the crap" and offered the above.

The integrity shown by Ken and Kim should speak volumes to all who read this. Even in the face of a potentially dicey situation (we all know the accusations/back-peddling that typically arise from similar occurrences) they took the high road.

Anyone can sell something, its when things go bad that true character emerges...as demonstrated so effortlessly by these fine people. Buy from them with confidence knowing they are truly there for their customers when any situation arises.

Bill Hughes

Old 02-06-2011, 11:39 AM   #2
RCampbell
Bill,

Thank you for taking the time to post this.

Most of the time we all know we simply don't hear about the good, as people tend to only post when they feel they were wronged.

Ken and Kim ARE good people and seldom get recognition for the huge effort they put into the herpetological community. Kudos to them for everything they continue to do, and to you as well Bill.

-Riley

Old 02-06-2011, 11:51 AM   #3
VegasBilly
Thanks for the kind words! You are absolutely correct. "Bad Guy" posts far outweigh the "Good Guy" notices..and also attract many more hits as well. I'm a huge believer in Karma and what goes around will eventually come back around..both good and bad. If you don't have your integrity, what else matters?

Bill

Old 02-06-2011, 11:57 AM   #4
Royal Morphz
I am happy to call Ken and Kim good friends. I have known Ken about 10 years and he has always been a stand up guy.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!