LLL Reptiles- Great guys! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-07-2007, 07:19 PM   #1
Nagini
LLL Reptiles- Great guys!

I recently ordered a probe set from them, I was happy to see they had them at a good price, since they're located in Ca as well.

I ordered them and it was shipped out. A few days later though I get a tag at the door to my apartment that the package was left at the back door. There is no back door due to it being an apartment, so I looked around, no package. I went to the office, mine wasnt among the ones delivered so I called fed-ex

Fed-ex claims my apartment manager signed for my package, my manager said they didnt, so the manager is lookinginto it.

I called LLL reptiles, and After talking with them a while, they were going to look into it as well, but offered me another probe set to replace it if I just paid shipping

I did it, and recieved my probe set promptly a few days later

I am very pleased with there customer service, and will be more then happy to buy from them in the future!

Old 12-07-2007, 10:06 PM   #2
cyberfrog
While I am happy that you had a good experience with their dry goods, I know if you could do a proper search on LLL reptiles you would probably get alot of different feedback.

Old 12-07-2007, 10:11 PM   #3
cyberfrog
I actually did find an old thread:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...t=adam+wolford

Old 12-07-2007, 11:36 PM   #4
Animal34343
I must say, I agree with Nagini. I have bought all of my dry goods, feeders, and some animals from them. I never had any problems with my dry goods and all arrived on time. I only had one problem with a shipment of feeders. It was my first transaction with them and they got shipped to a Jacob Morrison or Moorehead or something like that, either way they apologized and shipped them out right away and arrived in good shape. Since then, I have ordered feeders every few weeks and they always arrive on Thursday with less than 5-10 dead in a 500 count. I ordered some millipedes from them and they arrived when they were supposed to and well packed. When I talk to them at the shows they attend, they know a lot about the animals they are selling and are always polite. However, I think these are the owners that attend these shows, or at least higher end employees, so I can not speak for any other employees that work in their store or answer the phones, since I usually just use email. Maybe they have just changed their ways from three years ago?

Old 12-09-2007, 12:00 PM   #5
Serafim
I have many purchases from LLL and never any problems. I would say after almost three years of that post being made They have changed their ways....

Old 12-09-2007, 11:36 PM   #7
xiuxiu1313
I have had nothing but great experiences with them. I have purchased three animals from them, two at an expo, and one that was shipped. I have also purchased a multitude of dry goods, and frozen feeders. I have absolutely no complaints.

Old 12-10-2007, 11:21 AM   #8
GBFINC
always great service - never any problems - i have done many orders with them. Brian O'Neill

Old 01-13-2008, 07:31 PM   #10
Nagini
Well come monday I may take back the good thngs I've said about LLL reptiles. I have had NO luck with reptile supplies lately.

Anyway story goes as this:

1/7 I ordered 1,000 crickets from them
1/8 I called since they were closed by the time I ordered it to see when they might arrive. She said they should arrive thusday, no later then friday. I was home friday, so I figured it should be fine.

Thursday I recieve nothing, friday I recieve nothing, saturday also nothing so I e-mail them to see if they might even be alive at this point since I havent gotten them. They're responce was to call them on sunday when they were open.

This morning I called them, to see what was going on and what would happen if they arrived all dead. The guy looked up my order and said it was delivered friday. Seeing as I was home friday I didnt see that possible, but he said the name that signed for it and it was my apartment manager.

DHL shipping, the company they used, didnt even try to deliver it to my house, and my apartment office is closed all weekend, so it has been sitting in there all weekend. I doubt they're even alive anymore, so I asked them what could be done.

LLL reptieles take on it, according to the guy I was talking to(who was also incredibly rude and at first refused to let me speak with a manager) was that since it was delivered to the right place, they wouldnt do anything.

Seeing as it was not even attempted to be taken to the address given(my apartment number) I dont see how that is correct.

When the manager got on the phone though, she said pretty much the same thing, but she would give me a discount on my next order if they did arrive dead.

Seeing as I've ordered from them twice, had problems both times, and they used 2 different shipping companies both times, I know its not my problem my packages arent getting to me. I have ordered supplies from many different reptile companies, and have never had a problem with it getting to me. LLL reptiles claims to never have a past problem getting things delivered to apartment complexes.

I'll post an update when I am able to get the box from the office tomorrow.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!