Bad Guy Michael Voorhies (mightymike88) - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-28-2009, 03:15 PM   #31
Willow
good luck, hope he comes through for you =)

Old 09-28-2009, 04:37 PM   #32
Ravenspirit
Just a point

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyVenom View Post
Yea I saw that after I posted that. I will post pictures to show you guys that I got the animal once she comes in. I don't want to give him a bad name since he said he will uphold his end of the trade.
It's great that he is fufilling his end of the bargain with you but his bad name is earned by not shipping when he said he would, not communicating with you about the delay, and then sending you a rude email to your legitimate questions.

Bad things sometimes happen. I've had to delay shipping animals when a emergency came up at home but I always took the 3 minutes it takes to send a email or make a phone call just to keep the buyer informed of what was going on. It's just being considerate of everyone involved.

Old 09-28-2009, 10:47 PM   #33
jbt123
Oh Geez...

Jacqui I hope that this guy holds up his end of the deal for you. Just posted a "good guy" thread on you and ran into this. I'm very sorry this happened to you. I'll be checking this thread to see what happens...

Old 10-12-2009, 10:15 AM   #34
brd7666
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyVenom View Post
Yea I saw that after I posted that. I will post pictures to show you guys that I got the animal once she comes in. I don't want to give him a bad name since he said he will uphold his end of the trade.
The last post on this thread was two weeks ago. Did you get your snake yet? You have not posted a pic yet like you said you were. Whats up?

Brian Dierking

Old 10-12-2009, 10:39 AM   #35
spyder79
yeah have you received your het pied ball or your burm back?

Old 10-12-2009, 06:31 PM   #36
DZlife
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal Morphz View Post
Famous name person strikes again Micheal from the Halloween movies and Voorhies was Jason's last name in friday the 13th
HAH, get this :3
My mother's name before marriage was Pamela Voorhees!
That's Michail's psycho mother in the movie

Old 10-12-2009, 06:32 PM   #37
DZlife
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Davenport View Post
A Myspace search for the name Michael Voorhies turned up 5 results, one of which was this one:

http://www.myspace.com/197021118

Killer Crocs Inc. from Odessa TX.
So most likely his name is indeed Michael Voorhies. Either that or he's using the same alias routinely. I doubt he would do that on a MySpace page for his "business" then use the same alias on what is so far a bad deal.
The link is a no-go, at least as of when I posted this message.

Old 10-29-2009, 08:30 PM   #38
LadyVenom
Unfortunately he threatened me saying that I'd better "stop the bullshit" or he was gunna report me for selling him an animal that was illegal in my area, and that I would get my snake. Needless to say, I got no snake, no money, nothing. And now he has disappeared. Very unfortunate situation.

Old 04-12-2010, 05:03 AM   #39
dturner100
Don't know if this helps, but...

I inquired about an albino granite burm offered by "Chevyford" ( nice name ). His full name is listed as Chevy Ford. First red flag. He tells me that he'd be happy to send first in the trade, but the animal might already be traded. Then a couple of hours later I get a message from this Michael Voorhies ( another nice name... ) saying " I have the snake now. And what are you offering?"

Sounds like he's still scamming people.

Old 04-12-2010, 07:56 AM   #40
Clay Davenport
Quote:
Originally Posted by dturner100 View Post
Don't know if this helps, but...

I inquired about an albino granite burm offered by "Chevyford" ( nice name ). His full name is listed as Chevy Ford. First red flag. He tells me that he'd be happy to send first in the trade, but the animal might already be traded. Then a couple of hours later I get a message from this Michael Voorhies ( another nice name... ) saying " I have the snake now. And what are you offering?"

Sounds like he's still scamming people.
If Chevy's username on this site is Chevmysta88, then his real name is Chevy Ford.
Aside from that one point though, more details would be needed.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!