Inquiry STEVEN MILLER? JAMES COZZA? - Page 27 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-14-2012, 09:17 PM   #261
Willow
I do see a tag for this thread with the name "Dan Jobes" that is apparently connected to Steve Miller. (Haven't read every detail yet, so don't know where that comes into play other than a thread tag lol)

Old 04-14-2012, 09:26 PM   #262
Willow
kk read the "Dan Jobes" thread so now I get it....anywho....having an identical last name does seem to point at Caddy being Steve....

Old 04-14-2012, 10:19 PM   #263
laterob
Man....with the amount of work this guy goes through, it'd probably be easier to just 'go legit'.

Old 04-15-2012, 12:34 AM   #264
Lair of Dragons
Where is Steven from....Matts number starts with 805....I have talked to him several times in the last week...for a few hours....Matt doesnt know much about snakes and morphs and other breeders....never heard of NERD...never heard of Peter Kahl..
...Hes a newbie to the hobby and I really do believe that he has nothing to do with Steven...
Maybe I am wrong...happened before...I will let you know by the middle of next week... we have a trade worked out on snake for snake and he is shipping first...per my request with any trade where I am offering the trade...
When you do find out that Matt is not Steven then I think that this whole forum owes him the biggest apology ever made to a new member of our hobby.
Travis
Lair of Dragons

Old 04-15-2012, 12:59 AM   #265
hhmoore
This whole forum owes him the biggest apology ever??
Based on the the posts of a fraction of a percent of the membership, that have reason to believe he might be somebody else? I think that's more than a bit extreme.

I do think that if this is going to continue, unless/until Mat Jobe can be reasonably confirmed to be another iteration of Steven Miller, it should be done in a thread in Mat's name.

Old 04-15-2012, 01:01 AM   #266
Willow
805 is a Cali number....but Caddy's profile says Florida....which is the same as Steve unless I am mistaken.

Old 04-15-2012, 01:01 AM   #267
Willow
Sorry Harald! was just responding lol...shall stop now =)

Old 04-15-2012, 02:15 AM   #268
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lair of Dragons View Post
Where is Steven from....Matts number starts with 805....I have talked to him several times in the last week...for a few hours....Matt doesnt know much about snakes and morphs and other breeders....never heard of NERD...never heard of Peter Kahl..
...Hes a newbie to the hobby and I really do believe that he has nothing to do with Steven...
Maybe I am wrong...happened before...I will let you know by the middle of next week... we have a trade worked out on snake for snake and he is shipping first...per my request with any trade where I am offering the trade...
When you do find out that Matt is not Steven then I think that this whole forum owes him the biggest apology ever made to a new member of our hobby.
Travis
Lair of Dragons
In my opinion, you need to think VERY carefully about that trade.
Attached Images

Old 04-15-2012, 05:19 AM   #269
Willow
BOI For Caddy, since it seems slightly relevant lol

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...=312227&page=4

Old 04-18-2012, 05:09 AM   #270
ShadowAceD
http://tallahassee.craigslist.org/pet/2964145327.html

Look, Steven has his Class III License to sell reptiles in FL. Must be turning a new leaf.

Text, for the inevitable moment where the ad vanishes.

I have a 1.0 Pied Bald. He is about 500 grams, and is a very good eater he is eating frozen or live rat pups. He is high white pied with a smiley face on him. He is a very calm snake. he will also come with a 6 shelve high animal plastics rack system and a helix-dbs 1000. There is a re homing fee.For more info send me a messgae me and I will get back to you A.S.A.P

I do have my class 3 license , To sale reptiles. call or text me anytime 850 274 6996

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
bpman850, dan jobes, danhoover23@gmail.com, rider91923, steven miller