Reptile Boarding Gone Wrong, a Cautionary Tale - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > General Herp Talk

Notices

General Herp Talk Can't figure out where to post down in the other discussion forums? Too many options and too complicated? Well post your herp related messages here and to heck with it.

Old 07-26-2017, 06:11 AM   #11
Patches
I would be so happy to care for them for you, until you are free to do so again.

I live in Michigan, so I may not be of any help, but I have room for them in some empty tanks. We can draw up a contract if you wish and have a notary validate it, or what ever you want, to ensure that I will ship them back.

I have been reading on some of the sights that sell Crested Geckos, that they guarantee their shipped Geckos will arrive healthy and alive, so maybe we can look into that as a good possibility.

I had some Cresties delivered to me in Michigan twice. Once from Missouri and the other from Florida. They were delivered to my Post office. I was waiting for them the day they were to arrive and immediately went up to the Post Office upon their arrival to take them home. They were in perfect shape.

I have adopted a Crestie from an employee at Pet Smart, who was unable to take him to school. He adopted him from a member of our armed services. So, the Crestie has been with me and my 3 boys for about 5 years now, and will remain with me until his passing, because I keep my promises. He is so sweet and has thrived. He eats Crickets dusted with Calcium and Pangea diet. He has made some very gorgeous Crested Gecko babies for me. I bury my Geckos in a garden of Flowers, underneath a St. Francis statue, as he is the Patron Saint of Animals and was known as the protector of all animals (so, now you know I am Catholic).
I would be happy to contact you, via live stream, so you can see them and view their health, etc. I will also care for your frogs. My boys will love to care for some more animals with me, please let me help.
I am here if you need me.
You can email me at kellyirish3@hotmail.com and then I can give you my contact information so that we can talk and you can see how you feel about me caring for them.
I hope to hear from you. Or, if you want I can purchase them, but I am sure you will want them back, and I am very happy to do so.

Old 08-04-2017, 02:25 PM   #12
Dan Boyle
As a long-time member of a herp society, I have a suggestion for you.

Contact you local herp society. I googled herp societies in Texas. There's quite a few, including one in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. Perhaps they might have members willing to pet sit for you, or know of someone who will. They may have other ideas for you to consider, as well. If their officers and members are anything like ours, they will, I'm sure, do their best to help you with your problem.

I wish and your animals the best of luck, and hope that you find a solution soon.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!