anyone seen this yet? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 08-21-2005, 09:47 PM   #1
MorphTiles
Angry anyone seen this yet?

my post as a reply was deleted which stated,

why is everyone just believing this guys word. I want to see people asking more questions and proof. I doubt this can be real!

http://forums.kingsnake.com/view.php?id=876626,876626

Old 08-21-2005, 09:55 PM   #2
gant77
It is pretty funny how, when questioned, any negative post's were deleted.......
Hmmm, I know we're bored, no news, all the Breeders in Daytona, but come on now.
is this really needed. I hope the person with the snake does post the "Lab Results" from the "Local College". If it was me, I would be contacting the most well known Reptile/Genetics/Whatever college.
Nice looking Incubation set-up with great looking medium, but you don't know what a "Hopper" is??????
People look at the fine print, not the sham.

Old 08-22-2005, 02:38 PM   #3
DragonCharm
I didn't believe the immaculate conception story in the bible and I don't believe this.

Old 08-22-2005, 02:46 PM   #4
DragonCharm
I threw out a bait question for him, asked him what type of camera he used. That's clearly visible in the embedded file info, a newb wouldn't know that. I think he stole the pics from elsewhere, I'd like to see if he knows the answer. If he guesses wrong I'll post a screenshot of the file info for all to see. Something smells funny and its not Reptibid or Bill L.

Old 08-22-2005, 11:18 PM   #5
MorphTiles
my replies over there get deleted, its almost like KS is in on this hoax

Old 08-23-2005, 12:18 AM   #6
gant77
Wink The photos say it all Dragoncharm!!

If you look at all the photos, compare the size of the items in the tank you can quickly determine the size of the "Hatchling". That is the biggest hatchling I have ever seen
My established 05's are that big, but they are a couple months old. Hmmmm

Old 08-23-2005, 01:09 AM   #7
DragonCharm
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonCharm
I threw out a bait question for him, asked him what type of camera he used. That's clearly visible in the embedded file info, a newb wouldn't know that. I think he stole the pics from elsewhere, I'd like to see if he knows the answer. If he guesses wrong I'll post a screenshot of the file info for all to see. Something smells funny and its not Reptibid or Bill L.
Well his answer checked out, either he took the pics or knows how to check exif info.

Old 08-23-2005, 01:31 AM   #8
MorphTiles
it is poss this is true, yet highly unlikely.

I just want to see documented scientific proof!

and his answers to questions are so wierd so far.

Old 08-23-2005, 03:34 AM   #9
M.Dwight
You can fool all of the people some of the time and some of the people all of the time but he can't fool me. LOL

There's a sucker born every minute!

Old 08-23-2005, 09:48 AM   #10
DragonCharm
Who knows, maybe he snuck a male in there to get her knocked up so he could mess with us. Could be a ploy for attention.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!