New to the Community! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 06-21-2005, 09:38 AM   #1
Mooing Tricycle
Talking New to the Community!

Hey New to the forum, i own a bp names Asus ( on my user pic )

i just got a ball recently and theyre great! Hes going through a shed now so im excited to see the new snake underneath ^_- ive got more pictures if anyones interested!

Old 06-21-2005, 10:02 AM   #2
hill4803
Welcome! We aways enjoy pictures...post away.

Old 06-21-2005, 10:05 AM   #3
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by hill4803
Welcome! We aways enjoy pictures...post away.
Hey ^_^ thanks

Im bored at 10am

my guys about to shed so i just soaked him. hes all being cute and slithering around in a towel on my lap, now approaching my keyboard... what a dork ^_^ im hoping hell shed tonight.. hes all opalescent and such.

Old 06-21-2005, 10:19 AM   #4
Jim O
Welcome along Alicia. Usually if the snake is "opaque" or "blue" it is still a couple of days from shedding and will probably clear first.

Old 06-21-2005, 10:54 AM   #5
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O
Welcome along Alicia. Usually if the snake is "opaque" or "blue" it is still a couple of days from shedding and will probably clear first.

^_^ i might take before and after pictures for the heck of it

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!