Blitzkrieg and more! Pic heavy! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 10-10-2012, 05:24 PM   #11
Rockin Balls
hmmm the Blitz and the Super Blitz look the same to me...
btw why is it listed DOMINANT on WOB, if there`s a super form???

Old 10-10-2012, 05:48 PM   #12
MajorLeagueReptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockin Balls View Post
hmmm the Blitz and the Super Blitz look the same to me...
btw why is it listed DOMINANT on WOB, if there`s a super form???
Because we haven't reported the super to WOBP yet? WOBP isn't the dictator for BP morphs....

And no, the super blitz definitely doesn't look like any of the blitz that have hatched so far. The blitz is very variable like the trick. So you'll see extreme examples and less then. I guess there will be super blitz in the future far more extreme. It's just the way the gene works. I don't see the super being an exteme variation simply on the belly and belly color, overall tone and side pattern. If it was, that would be quite extraordinary.

Old 10-10-2012, 10:18 PM   #13
dustinNMpythons
Looks cool but I would still be hopeful for a more extreme super form. How many blitz x blitz clutches have you done to come to the conclusion of that being the super? I'm not saying its impossible because super enchi is subtle too but just saying It'd still be awesome to have an extreme super. And I agree on WOBP not being the authority! Good luck with the future of this one I like it.

Old 10-12-2012, 06:12 PM   #14
Rockin Balls
whoa, i didn`t say WOBP has it right, i was wondering why you guys didn`t mail `em to change it...
didn`t want to offend you!
i don`t know, maybe the pictures in your first post aren`t able to represent the super as they should.. but to me, according to those pix, it looks pretty the same as the normal blitz...no belly pix at normal blitz also...

btw who came up with the name Blitz Krieg? maybe it`s `cause im german, but i really think it`s kinda strange

Old 02-08-2018, 02:12 AM   #15
Brian Gill
Hello I am just checking to see if you have any Blitz or Blitz combos available if you can send me a list and prices I would appreciate it

Old 02-08-2018, 12:39 PM   #16
AbsoluteApril
Brian, send the user a PM with your inquiry, the discussion forums are not for buying/selling.
Thank you

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!