NEW LOWER PRICES ON CRESTEDS! HOLDBACKS, TIGERS, FLAMES, HARLIES, DALS and MORE! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-20-2006, 08:24 PM   #1
rutgerscookie
Thumbs up NEW LOWER PRICES ON CRESTEDS! HOLDBACKS, TIGERS, FLAMES, HARLIES, DALS and MORE!

I have over 30 (new) Cresteds well started on CGD/ GGD and ready to go to their new homes! These beauties range from two to five months old and are growing like little weeds. I have spent four years carefully selecting and breeding my Cresteds for the best health and pattern possible.

Animal care is my number one priority and I know each of my babies and their parents individually. I don't breed any other species, so my Cresteds get my full attention and care! All of the geckos I have right now are too young to be accurately sexed. I do not have any sexable geckos available right now. Crested Geckos CANNOT be temperature/ incubation sexed. Prices are individually listed with each gecko on my Available page and range from $55 to $200+.

A partial selection of my littles ones is available on my page at www.genevievesgeckos.com. My digital camera is currently 250 miles away, but it and I will be reunited by the end of the week and I will have pictures of all the other available geckos up.

Shipping is $45 overnight FedEx to arrive by 10:30AM the next morning. This is the safest way to ship, in my opinion. If you purchase up to ten geckos the same shipping fee still applies. Multiple gecko discounts and money order discounts are available, just inquire. By purchasing from this ad you are bound by the terms and conditions listed on my site.

For inquiries, please contact me at GML25@cornell.edu. All serious emails will be returned promptly.

Genevieve

Contact User Check User
Old 03-21-2006, 12:11 AM   #2
jth1974
Would you concider wholesaling the whole lot of them? If so let me know via e-mail at jth1974@aol.com. please send me a few pics as well as what you would like to get for the group.

Best Regards
Jason Holland

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread