Lack of customer service from sellers - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > General Business Discussions

Notices

General Business Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to business related topics concerning Reptiles and Amphibians that are neither appropriate for the Board of Inquiry, nor sales, purchase, or trade solicitations.

Old 02-16-2017, 02:16 PM   #41
Jynxx25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post
Sure. This is directly from the Classified Ad that seems to have triggered your thread here.

Classified Ad states (in the very first line):

Your response to his ad:

The seller took the time to list out a very specific detail, in advance, and put it right at the beginning of his ad versus bury it further down. If you are looking for guidance moving forward, simple, avoid asking a question that is "already" clearly stated. Your response was not a question of deeper discovery regarding the animal.

Super simple guidance.
Thank you for your input Robert. In a way, your input is what started this comment that has not became a rant.

But this is not as simple as you suspected. First off, I approached upward of 20 sellers on this site among others. Some PM'ed, some posted a response, some emailed as it stated to do so on the description (see I read it). Out of those, I received 8 responses, some from this site, stating sale pending or sorry I have not had time to update the post, the snake is sold.

I can accept it was my bad from assuming that this seller would not update his post even a day old if the snake has indeed sold.

But I found it odd that you were inclined in posting an observation almost 20-days after the fact. Talk about re-stating the obvious 20-days later.

Old 02-16-2017, 02:27 PM   #42
Jynxx25
Perhaps I need to give a prime example of what I am talking about. Please visit the following post and read through it.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=605987

I emailed this gentleman asking are they still for sale, which the reply was "Yes". Nothing more. Yes what? Do you want to sell or not?

Now while he is courteous in using "Thank you" and "Please"... it is obvious that he does not want to be bothered by repetitive questions and inquiries.

"Both snakes are available. Please, I am a patient man but asking me if I use FedEx or UPS when it is clearly indicated in the ad or asking me for more pictures will probably not get a response from me.

I want to sell these snakes but I am not going to answer a bunch of questions already in the ad.
"

Would be easier just to cut and paste these few words "$175 shipped by FedEx"

It is clear that Michelle is trying to conduct a transaction as a buyer. Perhaps she overwhelmed him with PM's/emails per the buyers comments. But she put 4 posts trying to make a payment and scheduled a delivery date.

Old 02-16-2017, 02:48 PM   #43
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jynxx25 View Post
I can accept it was my bad from assuming that this seller would not update his post even a day old if the snake has indeed sold.
Great.

Now I will take credit for the 20 days later response. I apparently did not look at the dates. I was responding on a thread that the seller must have bumped to the top himself. In my speed to absorb a lot of posts/threads on a daily basis, I must have erroneously assumed your "still available" comment was what bumped it, thus making it a fresh comment when it was not.

You took credit on your end, I will take credit on mine.
Sorry for missing that.

Old 02-16-2017, 06:36 PM   #44
Jynxx25
Thanks you Robert. Glad I can have a logical discussion/argument/debate and work things out in a civil manner. Seriously thank you.

BTW - I will remember your profile quote from now on! BOI 1st, Buy/Sell 2nd

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!