For Sale HUGE TAME 7FT MONITOR - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Monitors

Notices

Old 04-21-2015, 06:35 AM   #31
CrotalusMan
Lol, I'm only going to offer what it's worth to me not what the so called "market" has it valued at. The "market" says some ball pythons are worth 10s of thousands of dollars when I personally wouldn't take one for free regardless of the mutation but on the other hand I'd probably pay 1k for an adult African rock python, an animal most people consider to be bottom end reptiles.

Old 04-21-2015, 06:45 AM   #32
hhmoore
Mr Cerniglia,
Your opinions of "the market", ball pythons, and afrocks are irrelevant and off-topic in this ad. Your offer was declined - either accept that and move on, or make a better offer.

Old 04-21-2015, 07:33 PM   #33
CrotalusMan
Not sure why your agro over what I said. I'm not offended and neither is the seller but you are for some reason?

Old 04-21-2015, 11:59 PM   #34
JLreps
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrotalusMan View Post
Not sure why your agro over what I said. I'm not offended and neither is the seller but you are for some reason?
It's because your comment very clearly implies that this animal is not worth what the seller is asking. That's not for you to decide.

Old 04-22-2015, 12:13 AM   #35
CrotalusMan
Quote:
It's because your comment very clearly implies that this animal is not worth what the seller is asking. That's not for you to decide.
You couldn't be more wrong.... I told him off the public forum that there's some one out there that will give him 5k no problem! That's my point tho, some one will pay what it's worth to them not to every one els. So if any one els is confused they can just pm me, I'll give you my number and we can talk it out and I'll simplify it for ya. There's no reason to continue this, arguments don't look good on the forum.

Old 04-22-2015, 12:25 AM   #36
JLreps
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrotalusMan View Post
You couldn't be more wrong.... I told him off the public forum that there's some one out there that will give him 5k no problem! That's my point tho, some one will pay what it's worth to them not to every one els. So if any one els is confused they can just pm me, I'll give you my number and we can talk it out and I'll simplify it for ya. There's no reason to continue this, arguments don't look good on the forum.
"so called market". Anyone reading what you said knows what you mean. I agree though. No need to argue.

Old 04-22-2015, 10:57 AM   #37
blarney8.0
why not just put a price on this guy

Old 07-23-2015, 05:40 PM   #38
KitKat
Hello ReptileDJ, is Goliath still available? I tried sending you a message a few times but it says your inbox is full. I am very interested and very willing to pay good money for this guy. Please get back to me if he is still available, thank you in advance

Old 07-27-2015, 10:55 AM   #39
isk8rduder
Good home

I can offer you a thousand dollars and a great home. I have two other large monitors in a huge enclosure with a 300gallon filtered pond. One is a het black dragon the other is a female I raised for the last 6 years. Let me known if any of this sounds interesting. Always looking for a great monitor to ad to the family. Cory

Old 07-27-2015, 11:04 AM   #40
REPTILE DJ
NO SORRY
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
asian water, water monitor