SOLD!! Male Tangerine hondurin Milksnake - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Kingsnakes & Milksnakes

Notices

Old 08-21-2011, 04:22 AM   #1
sagespyder@yahoo.com
Male Tangerine hondurin Milksnake

Male tangerine honduran milksnake.

he is 304 grams and about 3 feet long. I was taking care of him until his owner told me she was going to give me the snake rather than pay me for the food i was buying her snake since she has been gone. I am only asking for what the snake ate, $50, plus shipping as long as he will go to a good home. I am not in a position to breed snakes otherwise i would keep him. he has been eating well since i got him and has gained weight since i got him as well. i have been feeding him adult mice rather than the hoppers his previous owner was feeding him. he has not regurged in my care and has been growing quite well.

any questions please don't hesitate to ask. I am not looking for trades at this time so please don't ask. he is doing well, not hand shy, eats in a bin outside of his tank and is very gentle about being handled. I just fed him today, aug 20th and so in about a week he will be able to go out.

i have kept him on a strict feeding schedule since i found out he has only been feeding on hoppers. at that time he weighed about 200 grams.

thank you for taking the time to look him over.

*Fed today and found out he is producing sperm plugs.

*Currently going through a shed so i won't be able to take good pics of the snake. but i do have different pics from the last few days.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!