The BOI will be coming to an end on 02-02-2020 - Page 15 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 02-26-2019, 10:18 PM   #141
Pasodama
It is frustrating that the forums are not being used on a regular basis. Something pops up, once in awhile, though. Just wish it was more often.

Sadly, if the BOI and all forums disappear, I will have little reason to come to Fauna. Unless I happen to be selling something or looking to purchase something. I do peruse Ads, regardless, though. Maybe that will be enough? Who knows.
Kinda feels like losing a "home".

Old 03-03-2019, 04:33 PM   #142
WebSlave
Just a FYI, that at random times and for random periods of time, I will reopen the BOI to be viewed in it's entirety by regular members. This will not be a scheduled event, as I will do so when I happen to think about it.

Note that only contributing members will be able to post there, however.

Old 03-14-2019, 12:19 PM   #143
JumpSpidersInc
I don't know who did it, but I wish to thank whoever paid for me to be a contributing member. From the bottom of my heart, I thank you.

((hugs))

Old 04-26-2019, 03:39 PM   #144
offroad537
So you have to pay to see what other people think about who they buy from that is stupid.

Old 04-26-2019, 03:40 PM   #145
DLenaRuth999s
Please read the thread.

Old 04-26-2019, 03:40 PM   #146
offroad537
Why are you making people pay money in the first place to see this.

Old 04-26-2019, 03:43 PM   #147
DLenaRuth999s
It costs money to run a forum. And the BOI is a high-liability division. Please stop trolling.

Old 04-26-2019, 03:56 PM   #148
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by offroad537 View Post
I checked out your past posts, didn't have to go far. After a few pages of seeing you complain, moan, critique, etc., I get what kind of person I think you are and I suspect that the numerous pages I did not read will have the same, and future posts will as well.

Old 04-26-2019, 04:18 PM   #149
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by offroad537 View Post
If you don't have the time to read this thread, then I can't see any reason why someone else should take the time to try to spoon feed the information to you.

I believe all of the reasoning is explained adequately within this thread.

Obviously you did not read it otherwise you would understand that this is just the prelude to the BOI going away, and why that is happening.

Old 05-05-2019, 12:50 PM   #150
WebSlave
Just a note to let people know that I have created a temporary pass membership (BOI Participant) that allows a user to access the BOI for 7 days (1 week) for $5 during these last months that the Board of Inquiry will be remaining on this site. My thoughts on this are that there may be members who would like to access the BOI, but did not have an active paid membership prior to 02-02-2019, and not find it worthwhile to pay a regular membership for just the remaining time it will still be here. So I think it fair to give them an option that might better suit their needs in the limited time the BOI will still be available.

Sorry to say that I have not seen any substantial evidence that the BOI should remain in existence after 02-02-2020. There have been some new paid memberships but around half as many have also dropped out since this past February. Active participating members have not shown any change, and there have still been sponsorships dropping out.

So, that is the writing on the wall. The BOI has run it's course.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!