Bad Guy Beware of canyon county reptiles the sell sick snakes - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-30-2016, 10:20 AM   #1
Snakemorphology
Beware of canyon county reptiles the sell sick snakes

Beware of canyon county reptiles they sell sick respiratory snakes on morphmarket then they dont want to refund you they dont know anything about reptiles shipping out junk snakes to top breeders like if we woulnt notice
Attached Images

Old 11-30-2016, 10:29 AM   #2
MissFirefly
While not required, would encourage you to post the evidence you have supporting your claims. This can include emails, text messages, vet records, purchase receipts, etc. Establishing a timeline and sequence of events helps solidify your stance that they are knowingly selling sick snakes.

Old 11-30-2016, 02:41 PM   #3
Reptiles 101
Yes please post evidence, otherwise for all we know you could have tried to frame them with a sick snake that you had in your collection (i am by no means saying this is what you did just saying that with out evidence we are left guessing)

Old 11-30-2016, 03:13 PM   #4
Snakemorphology
NO ITS SICK

WHY WOULD I DO THAT I DONT EVEN KNOW THEM THATS A PERTTY BAD ACCUSATION THEY SAY THEY BEEN IN BUSSINES FOR 20 YR THEY SHOULD KNOW BETTER NOT TO SHIP A SICK SNAKE

Old 11-30-2016, 03:22 PM   #5
MissFirefly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakemorphology View Post
WHY WOULD I DO THAT I DONT EVEN KNOW THEM THATS A PERTTY BAD ACCUSATION THEY SAY THEY BEEN IN BUSSINES FOR 20 YR THEY SHOULD KNOW BETTER NOT TO SHIP A SICK SNAKE
If you don't know them, how do you know they sell sick snakes? Is this a snake you received from them or no?

Old 11-30-2016, 03:31 PM   #6
Snakemorphology
WHO ARE YOU DEBATING

I JUST BOUGHT THAT SNAKE FROM THEM YESTERDAY CAME IN FROM FEDX I SAW IT EXTREAMLEY SICK CALLED THEM RIGHT AWAY THEY STARTED DEBATING ME I DONT NEED TO RIPOFF OR ARGUE ABOUT A SNAKE IF ITS HEALTHY BUT GETTING A SNAKE IN THATS SICK ITS PERTTY DEPRESSING THEN THEY DONT WHAT TO REFUND I HAVE OVER 200 BREEDERS DONT NEED TO RIP ANYONE OFF FOR A BLK PASTEL BALL PYTHON IF I SAY ITS SICK TRUST ME ITS SICK THEY SHOULD HAVE NEVER SHIPPED THAT SNAKE
Attached Images

Old 11-30-2016, 03:17 PM   #7
Kittycatpenut
Calm down. We just want to know when you got the snake, if you've taken it to the vet, and what contact you've had with the seller

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Old 11-30-2016, 03:18 PM   #8
Reptiles 101
I am not accusing you of anything I am simply saying please post the evidence that way we can know for sure. and you are right they should know better than to ship a sick snake.

Old 11-30-2016, 03:36 PM   #9
Reptiles 101
Theres no doubt its sick. Do you happen to have the emails or texts messages of them saying they wont do anything if so please post them. If you have a unboxing video that would be great to, i always do that for my packages.

Old 11-30-2016, 03:43 PM   #10
Snakemorphology
THE RUN AROUND

HERES THE EMAILS THEY JUST KEPT GIVING ME THE RUN AROUND THEY DIDNT INSPECT THE SNAKE BEFORE SHIPPING THEY WOULD HAVE SEEN IT WAS REALLY BAD

>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Snake Morphology [mailto:info@snakemorphology.com]
> Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2016 6:04 PM
> To: Witmer, Jessica <jwitmer@wellsborosd.org>
> Subject: Re: black pastel
>
> You send a label with FedEx as return item
>
> Sent from my iPad
>
>> On Nov 29, 2016, at 2:46 PM, Witmer, Jessica <jwitmer@wellsborosd.org> wrote:
>>
>> We are trying to do the right thing, so please understand that. We do not know how honest you may or may not be. We are not accusing you of trying to rip us off - we need to be sure though. This snake has NOT been sick for a long time - we've had her out for expos recently and feeding/cleaning every week. She's a great eater and has not shown us any reason to believe she's been sick. We haven't seen any symptoms at all.
>> Like I said, we have to check with our business supply store about how to send a label - we've not had to do this before. They will re-open tomorrow.
>> Thank you.
>>
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: snake morphology [mailto:info@snakemorphology.com]
>> Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2016 4:44 PM
>> To: Witmer, Jessica <jwitmer@wellsborosd.org>
>> Subject: RE: black pastel
>>
>> this snake has been sick for a long time has it really bad
>>
>> please refund full amount send lable ill send you the snake back
>>
>>
>>
>> From: Witmer, Jessica [mailto:jwitmer@wellsborosd.org]
>> Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2016 1:20 PM
>> To: snake morphology
>>
>> Rick,
>> My husband has been breeding snakes for over 20 years as well - we are familiar with respiratory infections. We've had them in our snakes on occasion and we've gotten medicine from the vet. It seems odd that she got sick in a day, though. She was given a full inspection before leaving us.
>> Could you please take one more picture of the whole snake to assure us that the snake with the infection is ours.
>> We do not live in very big area, so we go to a business supply store to ship our items - Fedex does not come to us. I will have to do some research on how to send you a label. It was almost $70 to have the snake shipped to you, so we will need to determine the cost effectiveness of having it shipped back.
>> Thank you,
>> Jessica Witmer
>>
>> From: snake morphology [mailto:info@snakemorphology.com]
>> Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2016 3:50 PM
>> To: Witmer, Jessica <jwitmer@wellsborosd.org>
>>
>> we been breeding for 20 yr once it gets infection theres no cure and it will contaminate your whold collection here are pics please refund and send me a lable ill mail it back
>>
>> heres my number 310-600-7555 rick
>>
>> snakemorphology
>>
>>
>>
>> From: Witmer, Jessica [mailto:jwitmer@wellsborosd.org]
>> Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2016 12:23 PM
>> To: Info@snakemorphology.com
>> Subject: black pastel
>>
>> We received a claim through Paypal that you are asking for a refund and claiming the snake has a respiratory infection. Jack has been at the shop working all day and does not get cell service there; therefore, he would not have seen a text or email from you, so I apologize for any delay in responding. I saw the claim when I returned home. I assure you that the snake was in good health when it was shipped. We would like to settle this as quickly as possible. Could you please provide pictures or a video of the snake showing its infection?
>>
>>
>>
>> Thank you,
>>
>>
>>
>> Jessica Witmer
>>
>> Canyon Country Reptiles