Kevin Allan Peters, Tracy, CA - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-06-2003, 03:01 PM   #31
Darin Chappell
" Hey Rowdy --

If you can't get the mamba because the airport is too far, how are you getting the mangrove snake? "

That's the same question that popped into my mind when I read your post, Rowdy. How ARE you planning on receiving that mangrove?

Old 06-06-2003, 03:06 PM   #32
Chance
Rowdy, that'd be nice of him to do that, though I certainly don't have to tell you to not hold your breath on it That's ok about the mamba, I'm sure he'll sell sometime......one of these days.....ha. Nah, he's an awesome, gorgeous snake. If I had a female or could get one cheaply I'd just keep him and breed them. But as it is, I don't really like keeping just one large mamba and have to take the risks of handling him when I can't really get anything out of it, ya know?

Ms. Terese, the rules on rear-fangs are slightly foggy. I've had mangroves and FWCs shipped to me via ground carriers before. FL is the only state I've heard of that specifically says that ALL REARFANGS must be shipped as venomous. I personally think that's a bunch of crap. I mean afterall, that does mean that those cute little western hogs have to be shipped via Delta, now doesn't it? I breed a couple of extremes on rearfangs, FWCs and boomslangs. Obviously I make a huge distinction between the two based upon their danger capabilities to humans. FWCs have never killed anyone and probably won't, they don't pose hardly any threat, therefore I'm willing to ship them ground. Boomslangs, however, are a Delta-only snake. I think it's really up to the individual when it comes to the more "iffy" species like Blanding's Tree Snake, Jackson's Tree Snake, Mangroves, etc that may be potentially dangerous but may not be. For now though I'd still ship them ground until the gov't said otherwise.

Old 06-06-2003, 11:38 PM   #33
KevinPETERS
HELLO ALL ITS KEVIN PETERS

Well were do i begin both kevin and mike are the same person yes and yes it was being dishonest but I was never trying to rip you off chance or rowdy and mike you sent me the money for the snakes as a deposit and it was on good faith that you had a valid permit and it turns out you did not have one so me and my partner john decided not to refund your money because of that reason then you started using threats against me so i called the local pd out there cause you said they were looking for me so i called i also talked to the police in tracy its a civil issue not criminal so u raised a lot of fuss about the whole thing I do have 3 residence my uncle in OR and dad in NEVADA and my mom and step dad in florida i needed to be discreet because of living in california with the hottest that i kept so i was never trying to be a evil dishonest but i have had a lot of sales go good with HOTTEST and non HOTTEST go good but identity will not be told to protect them yes i lied about some stuff but to try to protect my ass not to try to rip people off its just hard to trust people yes i live at 1650 levelle smith dr tracy ca, and i am in the police academy starting on aug 14 next month for a local sheriff department i have been with them for a while working corrections witch is not a peace officer position but i thought i would give my peace and i did offer in a email to pay mike the 250.00 back but he wants 600.00 something dollars witch i am not willing to pay its funny that how quick people are so ready to tell on people for keeping hottest Oh the cops never raided his house like they said Glynn County Sheriff
1812 Newcastle Street
Brunswick, Georgia 31520
(912)554-7600 * Fax (912) 267-5654 call and ask them....
I am not a piece of dirt I just went about it the wrong way trying to be secretive about who i was and some deals went south but i never burned anyone Mike burned himself I think honestly he was trying to get me in some #### or something but who knows i got a good record with EBAy and pay pal and so what if my grammar isn't good i just don't care its just typing its not like its school but anyway i am not a bad person I just didn't make right decisions i am 25 i have experience since i was 16 with hottest elapid since i was 22 the snakes in the attachment are the ones i have at this time well that's all so stop talking #### please this is all the truth so don't listen to all the bull#### and assume that I am some evil person THAT'S all i got

Old 06-07-2003, 12:08 AM   #34
saw-scaled
mangrove/mamba

thats a irelevant question and kinda out of the blue. if this guy even sends the mangrove he will send it via Fed-x he said. it is a rear fanged snake and not considered to be dangerous to the best of my knowledge.
rowdy kent

Old 06-07-2003, 01:10 AM   #35
ms_terese
Let me see if I've got this right....

To recap:

1) Kevin Peters and Mike Rodgers are the same person.

2) Kevin/Mike lied about some stuff because he doesn't want to be in trouble for breaking the law, and apparently can claim residency in every state that contains a relative.

3) Kevin/Mike kept Michael Parkinson's money because he said Michael was breaking the law by not having the proper permits.

4) Kevin/Mike still says that Michael Parkinson is lying about things (the police raiding his place, etc.), but has sent Michael Parkinson a letter offering to settle up.

5) Michael Parkinson & Rowdy & Chance still say that Kevin/Mike is a liar re: police academy, helicopters, taipans, etc.

6) Michael Parkinson is going to try to work out a settlement with Kevin/Mike.

7) Rowdy is happy because Kevin/Mike is going to send him a mangrove snake.

8) There's still a mystery person out there that had Kevin/Mike's phone number and called him at precisely the time he was supposed to meet Rowdy and warned him about a plan to do him in with a cobra.

I don't think pointing out the massive deceptions, illegalities, unethical behaviors, and plain bad business choices that are occurring here would have any effect on any of the involved parties, so I'll just say that I'm glad you've all got resolutions working....and I'll make sure my "Never Do Business With" list is updated accordingly.

Old 06-07-2003, 10:25 PM   #36
ZX11
To Kevin Peters,
Keep up the lies.
The amount paid was in full and I have the email you sent me saying that there was nothing more owed on this matter. Anyone requesting it will recieve it--or any of other 80plus emails you sent me cussing me out, lying, saying you were shipping this day, that day, yesterday and tomorrow.
I saved everything, bud, so, rethink yourself before you make off the wall comments.
I have similar emails you sent to other folks, too.
And the snakes I paid for......... you were still trying to sell them off to others AFTER I sent you the money. I also have the receipt from Western Union and credit card company.
The address you gave for the Glynn County Sheiff's Dept was right. You did get the number wrong, though. Anyone may check this out. It was the Ga DNR and Glynn County Police--not the sheriff's Dept. {912.554.7800 GCPD} that raided my home. Anyone give any thought as to why they would raid me, at his call? Because he said he sent the snakes.
Want to go further? Ok, I still have my copy of the search warrant and it states you called the Ga DNR to report you sent the snakes to me and I had them here, in Ga. Sorry, pal, but in my emails to you, I also stated they were to go to a friends home in Fla. Got that, too.
How about a fella in Independence, MO? You remember him, right? He is the one that you called right after I sent you the money. That's right.....Brian. He told you that he had just talked to me and I told him this "purchase" and who from. You called him to sell the snakes to him, but he had alredy been told by me that I had bought them. You said this was the same group, but another seperate set of snakes. Duh........ I got his emails, too.
Why didn't tell these people about you writing to me in German and admitting you screwed me? I have that email, too-- in german.
So, you are in the police academy, huh? B.S. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The cops are looking for you, pal.
I have been in constant contact with a certain detective in Tracy, Ca as well as a district attorney.
Anyone wishing to share your info with me are asked to please do so. Please email me all and any info to: fischefather@yahoo.com Info provided will go straight to the detective and distrsit attorney in Tracy, Ca and the Glynn County Police, Brunswick, Ga.
If you wish to talk, you may call me at 912.554.1737.
By the way, Kevin Allan Peters, how are you 25 this month, but three months ago, when you stole my money, you were 23?
Also, why don't you tell these folks about the letter you sent me saying you didn't have the snakes and never had the snakes and that you are scared of venomous snakes? Selective memory, perhaps? Also, tell the people how you said in a letter to me that this ghost, John, that you proclaim to be a partener with, has no last name that you know of and how think he is married and you think he lives in Tracy, Ca? Not a good idea, you think?
Why don't you tell them about the cop that came to your house and how you told him you were sending the money back? Ooops, selective memory, again. You send me an email telling me you were sending it back.
Another thing----- how is it you can remember all the details, but can't remember my last name, where I live, how to send the money and could not, for your own life, remember where you put all those Western Union control numbers for all the times you said you sent the money back?
Or about the time you said there is no Western Union station open anywhere near you? I have those emails, too.
So you know, I also printed the i/m messages you sent me.
Don't worry about your selective memory, Kevin. I have it all under control.
You want me to correct my posts about you IF you send the money. Send the money and I will post that you did.
The reason for the increase in price? Well add up the money I sent you, plus long distance and phone cards hunting you down and confering with Tracy police and D.A.s and court costs. It ain't cheap, Bro. I may lose some money, but unless I get my share, you will pay the price.
Much UNLIKE yourself, I will not and am not threatening to send some over for a " corrective visit". I will handle this legally. You will pay. Me or the judge. You decide.
These are my statements in this matter, I have all email listed, plus alot more. All factual.
Anyone with more, please contact me.
Michael Parkinson 912.554.1737 fischefather@yahoo.com
Please forward any and all emails pertaining to Kevin Allan Peters or any other alias know to be him. Thank You
Michael Parkinson

Old 06-07-2003, 11:17 PM   #37
Phil
Talking I LOVE THIS SITE!!!

Rowdy Kent talking about Kevin/Mike or whatever his name is this week:

"he told me the reason he turned around from my home town and went back home was because he got an unnomous call on his cell phone that said something to the fact of: don't go to rowdy kents house to do business with him because when you get there they are going to hold you down and let a cobra bite you!"

Death by Cobra (and in Texas no less). You simply cannot beat the shear entertainment value on this site.

And it's educational too! I just learned that I'm not only a resident of the good ole' US of A, but apparently I can claim residency in the Phillipines, Thailand, and Canada because I have relatives living there. Uh oh, do I have to start paying taxes there too? Heeeey, I've got relatives in California, Tennessee, and Washington here in the states. Man, I'm gonna get killed on taxes now, but at least I'll have a lot of driver's licenses, opportunities for cheap tuition, and I can take up a whole page in people's address books. Cool.

Phil Frost

Old 06-10-2003, 07:44 PM   #38
KevinPETERS
hey all

its kevin peters and this to mike i can give you your 250.00 back and if there are other cost i just need a copy of a recipt and if its a result of this matter i will reimburse them... and i did shp the snake to rowdy

Old 06-10-2003, 08:04 PM   #39
KevinPETERS
LOL

I just got off the phone with Tracy police and the district attorney office theyu are not going to charge me with any crime because i infact did not do anything wrong so i will only refund 25.00 dollers and that is all........925-413-0403 call me for payment arrangements.....

Old 06-10-2003, 09:14 PM   #40
Phil
Question Wow

Kevin/Mike,
So at 6:44 you're ready to refund 250.00 + expenses. Twenty minutes later you post that the amount is now $25. So those twenty minutes cost ZX11 $225? Let me see, that works out to $675.00 an hour. Yep, ZX11 was correct in his original post-YOU ARE A CROOK, in spite of what the Tracy PD thinks. Just because the Tracy PD and the DA have absolved you of any crimes doesn't mean you haven't done anything wrong. Sounded like you were on the right track at 6:44. I guess the only reason you were willing to do the RIGHT THING was to avoid prosecution. Man, alot can happen in twenty minutes.

Phil Frost
ZNJ Exotics

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!