Trade high quality, high color/pattern leachianus baby - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 10-08-2017, 09:02 PM   #1
DE_GeckoMan
Talking high quality, high color/pattern leachianus baby

First pic is of the baby available and the second are of the parents. Both parents are unrelated and purchased directly from the Hampers!

Not looking to sell at this moment in time but will sell for the right price, more so looking for trades.

Tokay morphs are a first on my want list and I'm also willing to trade for other rare geckos. I'm primarily a gecko guy but depending on what the species is I may take lizards as trade as well.

I'm open to whatever so PM what you've got and the worst I can say is no.

No interest in varanids except micro species or tree monitors.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 10-10-2017, 05:23 AM   #2
DE_GeckoMan
Exclamation Sibling/Holdback from 2016

Just to give you an idea of potential of this bloodline here is recent picture of a baby that I hatched last year.

I should have clarified in the beginning that babies from this pair sell for $1000+ so that gives you an idea of what kind of trade this would be. I have no interest in leopard geckos, cresteds, bearded dragons, or any species you can buy from a run of the mill pet shop.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 10-10-2017, 11:26 AM   #3
brathwaite95
Interested in female uroplatus sikorae

Old 10-12-2017, 06:26 AM   #4
DE_GeckoMan
Quote:
Originally Posted by brathwaite95 View Post
Interested in female uroplatus sikorae
No but thank you for the offer.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!