Info Dustin Draper here to answer questions. - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-01-2018, 12:53 AM   #41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justhere View Post
Well Berle as well as another mutual friend claims otherwise. Unless i was lied to about his monitors. Hell i dont even know now at this point.
I know for a fact you were lied to.

What does Berle have to do with the fact that you tried to convince me to wire you $5,500 for animals that you didn't have?

Old 03-01-2018, 12:56 AM   #42
Quote:
Then why post on this thread and interact with me? You are trying to provoke me. So please stop with it. There is a point when it becomes harassment.
Yes, I'm trying to provoke you. Harassment??? That made me laugh. Sue me.

I'm going to interact with you and call you out every chance that I get until you leave this hobby.

Old 03-01-2018, 12:57 AM   #43
Justhere
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3240 View Post
I know for a fact you were lied to.

What does Berle have to do with the fact that you tried to convince me to wire you $5,500 for animals that you didn't have?
Talk to Berle about that since you seem to owe him $15,000.00 in lace monitors according to him. I havent spoken to him in years.

Old 03-01-2018, 12:59 AM   #44
Justhere
Quote:
Yes, I'm trying to provoke you. Harassment??? That made me laugh. Sue me.

I'm going to interact with you and call you out every chance that I get until you leave this hobby.
Good luck with that. I go to almost every show besides the north east. And you are being a very immature person.

Old 03-01-2018, 01:02 AM   #45
Quote:
Talk to Berle about that since you seem to owe him $15,000.00 in lace monitors according to him. I havent spoken to him in years.
Why would I talk to Berle? I sent him a male lace monitor but somehow I owe him $15,000? Explain??? See, you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

You're avoiding my question.

Old 03-01-2018, 01:02 AM   #46
Quote:
Good luck with that. I go to almost every show besides the north east. And you are being a very immature person.
I'm always immature around dirtbags.

Old 03-01-2018, 01:04 AM   #47
Snake-Queen
Whose idea was it to sell nonexistent animals?

How long have you been divorced?

Did y'all move to Texas together, then split?

Old 03-01-2018, 01:06 AM   #48
Justhere
Quote:
Why would I talk to Berle? I sent him a male lace monitor but somehow I owe him $15,000? Explain??? See, you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

You're avoiding my question.
I suppose i dont know what im talking about when it comes to what he says happened. And no. I had no intention of ripping you off. He wanted you baited in for the money he claims you owe him for his lizards.
And it seems thats some civil issue between the both of you. Hes on this site. So go talk to him about it.

Old 03-01-2018, 01:09 AM   #49
Justhere
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post
Whose idea was it to sell nonexistent animals?

How long have you been divorced?

Did y'all move to Texas together, then split?
Not divorced. Separated for 2 years roughly. And i moved to texas to get away from them. But they followed me. Now they are locked up.

Old 03-01-2018, 01:12 AM   #50
Quote:
I suppose i dont know what im talking about when it comes to what he says happened. And no. I had no intention of ripping you off. He wanted you baited in for the money he claims you owe him for his lizards.
And it seems thats some civil issue between the both of you. Hes on this site. So go talk to him about it.
Now you're just making things up! You know why? Because Berle never bred lace monitors. Have him come on this thread, or he can send me a PM, claiming to have bred lace monitors. He won't do it because it never happened. Don't use this as some weird BS excuse for trying to scam me out of $5500.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!