Inquiry Has anyone done business with Eric Crider? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-14-2018, 03:40 PM   #11
Ryan Johnson
Eric Crider

I’ll leave the ball in his court. Sending him more money seems like I’m enabling and I’d be sending more money to someone who hasn’t been honey or kept his word.

But, I like obscure Blue Tongue Skinks and Monitors so who knows.

All depends on what Eric says.

Thanks,
Ryan

Old 03-14-2018, 06:05 PM   #12
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Johnson View Post

All depends on what Eric says.
It doesn't depend on what Eric says. If he has $300 of your money he should send it back.

Old 03-14-2018, 06:36 PM   #13
Ryan Johnson
Eric Crider

I agree with that.

My statement about it depends on what Eric says was relating to store credit, etc..

I see I misspelled a lot previously. Apologies, fat fingers on a small phone lol.

Old 03-14-2018, 07:02 PM   #14
Snake-Queen
Ryan, it may be a good idea to send him an email with the link to this thread, he may be more inclined to send the refund (asap) if he knows that his delay in the promised refund may affect his reputation.

Old 03-14-2018, 07:32 PM   #15
Ryan Johnson
Eric Crider

See attached. I don’t have his email but text him the link. Hopefully it will spark a good resolution and show the OP he is reputable will follow through even though may be lengthy on resolution.

Sincerely,
Ryan
Attached Images

Old 03-14-2018, 08:00 PM   #16
koddrambell
Eric is a standup guy! I called him and talked to him about purchasing a T- male blood python. He knew what he was talking about, answered all my questions, and the transaction was easy. He shipped when he said he would and the animal was perfect. I’d recommend him to anybody.

Old 03-14-2018, 08:03 PM   #17
Ryan Johnson
Eric Crider

I just received a text followed by a call from Eric. He stated he will refund immediately and is offended by my post and our business future is non existent. I admit I had let the fire die down and hindsight should’ve reached out again prior to posting the experience but it is what it is.

He wasn’t disrespectful on the phone just expressed irritation with my initiating the post without reaching back out to him again first.

I don’t feel I was disrespectful and did identify I was satisfied with the animals I received.

I actually while typing this just received confirmation he sent the payment. So all on my end is resolved.
Attached Images

Old 03-14-2018, 08:05 PM   #18
Ryan Johnson
Payment

Payment received
Attached Images

Old 03-14-2018, 08:15 PM   #19
Ryan Johnson
Eric Crider

As requested by Eric to notify the Fauna community.

He followed through with the refund. Thank you Eric.

If I’ve learned something from this is to follow up again before public discussion. I apologize for that offending you.
Attached Images

Old 03-14-2018, 08:20 PM   #20
nickolasanastasiou
You have nothing to feel bad about. If he had refunded you back when he said he would, you would have never had to weigh in in the manner you did.

Someone asked for feedback. You provided it accurately. Do not feel guilty for telling the truth of your experience.

Nice to see you were refunded after new motivation was discovered.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!