Bad Guy Joel Diaz (Legacy Reptiles) - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-19-2018, 10:39 PM   #61
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post
Joe, please either pm me Rob's full name or post it here so I can contact him. I would like to hear from him about the nematodes, since the one screenshot that was in your OP is now gone.
Images 2 and 3 in post #6 mention the opinion of Rob Zerkle. While that is not a professionally qualified veterinary diagnosis, it should be mentioned that the Zerkles (Rob and Amy) have extracted and treated for subcutaneous nematodes in what must be a great many WC snakes by now and they likely have more direct experience with them in this type of context than most laymen and professionals alike.

Old 03-19-2018, 10:57 PM   #62
Snake-Queen
Thank you, Nick.

Since they have extensive knowledge and experience in subcutaneous nematodes, I have no need for a veterinarian diagnosis.

Old 03-19-2018, 11:06 PM   #63
nickolasanastasiou
Anytime. Heck, I would probably seek them out for guidance if I had a snake that was carrying those vile snot-worms, so my opinion of their input and experience is positively weighted.

Old 03-19-2018, 11:26 PM   #64
Snake-Queen
I have contacted Rob to see if he would like to weigh in here. I hope others will take their experience as I do, better than a vets.

Old 03-20-2018, 01:11 AM   #65
Rjhjthomps
I have just attempted contact via Rob fauna username

Old 03-20-2018, 04:03 AM   #66
nickolasanastasiou
Joe, is Rob Zerkle the Rob to whom you are indebted for the compromised snakes? It looks that way, but I am asking for the sake of clarity since the world has more than one Rob out there.

Old 03-20-2018, 05:44 AM   #67
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by LRDJ View Post
To suggest that Dr. Diaz business, could be liable for a Legacy Reptiles business transaction is not only a stretch but simply irresponsible. Nowhere in the website do I mention that the snakes are examined by Dr. Diaz and/or his clinic.
Your site has a picture of you and of Dr. Diaz, with both of your names, welcoming the public to Legacy Reptiles. Liabilities of the partnership belong to both partners, it does not matter whether one examined a critter or not. One can be part of a partnership without even meaning to do so, and certainly your site appears to show that you are partners.

You are apparently no longer an LLC. That does not mean that you and Dr. Diaz cannot be held to be a partnership if there is present and ongoing information to the public that the two of you are doing business for a profit together, which your site appears to show.

I have given you good advice earlier in the thread, telling you to create your own account here (whatever you say, the fact is that Dr. Diaz' name is on the account you were posting from), and that you modify your site. You did not take my advice, which was given for your benefit, and now you are banned but not before having a little tantrum rather than appreciate the value of the advice you were given.

Old 03-20-2018, 06:53 AM   #68
Lucille
Quote:
Joe, "I'm not sure who I'm speaking with here currently Joel or Dr. Orlando" You know is Joel and think I was pretty clear saying that as soon as this is resolved, Ill open a new one or change the existing one.

Quote:
I just want to make everybody aware that, even though the Legacy Reptiles website has not been updated in a long time, my partnership with Joel Diaz ended way over a year ago. Lake Howell Animal Clinic and myself have nothing to do with any business from Legacy Reptiles. The Legacy Reptiles corporation should be only under Joel Diaz's name.

Dr. Orlando Diaz
So did you forge Dr. Diaz' name in the second post above, or what? You can't have it both ways. Does Dr. Diaz even know that he is still shown on your site as a partner in Legacy Reptiles?

Old 03-20-2018, 12:05 PM   #69
Rjhjthomps
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolasanastasiou View Post
Joe, is Rob Zerkle the Rob to whom you are indebted for the compromised snakes? It looks that way, but I am asking for the sake of clarity since the world has more than one Rob out there.

Correct, I'm indebted to Rob Zerkle

Old 03-20-2018, 02:55 PM   #70
A&RZerkle
Frenata

So I’ve been asked by several people to respond to this thread and this will be the only time that I will. I had a deal with Joe Thompson in regards to a “C.B” pair of frenata. No I am not a vet , I’ve only been in this business since 1988 and deal extensively with old world colubrids so subcutaneous nematodes are something I’ve dealt with in the past and something very easy to detect. The animals are still alive and have to be routinely checked and have them physically removed and will stay offsite for atleast another 6 months before comming into our facility.
As far as the deal on the animals, IMO, my deal was with Joe Thompson , not Joel Diaz. I don’t care where the animals came from, these animals clearly were infected and represented for sale as “C.B” by Joe Thompson. Many animals are bought and sold several times removed from the original owner or breeder. If you are going to offer animals for sale, own it and stand behind them or find another business.
Joe Thompson has issued me an apology privately and offered to compensate me at some time. As far as I’m concerned Joe let me know what he thought of me and my business in a public forum and I have zero interest in striking up any relationship or ever doing business with Joe Thompson in the future and for the record I never blocked him from our FB page, he proceeded to block me and anyone else who contacted him about this issue. If you’d like to see the video of nematode removal you can see it on our FB page Zerkle Reptile Co. I don’t know how to post it on this site and am rarely on this site.
Kind regards
Rob & Amy Zerkle

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!