Good Guy Mattie92479 Matthew Miller of Matthew Miller Reptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-21-2011, 06:33 PM   #1
Cp3_Pythons
Mattie92479 Matthew Miller of Matthew Miller Reptiles

Just posting a real Quick thread of the most recent transaction I had with Matthew Miller...

I got a phone call the other night from Matt someone he knows was picking up An Albino Burmese Python from someone that couldn't handle the Burm anymore. The gentleman picking the Burm up lived a few states over and didn't really want to travel back with him... So Matt was goin to keep him but didn't really have the room for another Male that doesn't really fit into his plans...
Long story short Although this animal Changed Hands a few Times before comming to me ( the origanal buyer, Matt's Friend, Matt then Me) he's in Overall GOOD condition and looks extremely good.
Although I would have to say the animal is more of a rescue as the origanal owner said he was too aggressive ( Not too Bad EXTREMELY HISSY) and couldn't care for him anymore all the details of that were disclosed to me before I agreed to pick him up. Although this wasn't an animal that came DIRECTLY from Matthew Miller nor an animal he produced I must say he is an amazing example of the morph (Besides being a little Hissy)

Matt THANKS A MILLION FOR THIS GUY

Here's a few pics of the Albino He's currently in quarantine for the next 60-90 days and being thats he's a little semi aggressive I'll be working with him daily until he calms down although he's not too bad Seen Burms that were WAY WORSE

Overall GREAT ANIMAL GREAT CUSTOMER SERIVCE GREAT GUY
MATTHEW MILLER OF MATTHEW MILLER REPTILES
You cant go wrong when dealing with Matthew Miller Reptiles I GUARANTEE IT!!!!!
Attached Images