Good Guy Matthew Miller (Mattie92479) GREAT GUY - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-02-2010, 11:12 PM   #1
Cp3_Pythons
Matthew Miller (Mattie92479) GREAT GUY

I've made several transactions with Matthew Miller (MatthewMillerReptiles/SnakeHouseExotics)
My latest Transaction was for a Spider Female Ball Python.
I recived her tonight Matt Delivered her to me (Being as Im Relativly close)
And I couldn't be happier with her nor with the service I recive when dealing with Matthew Miller.
Matt has a Great Collection Of Quality Animals nothing less
Matt comes HIGHLY RECCOMENDED in my book If your looking at an animal or a product that Matt has available Dont hesitate on it You can rest peacefully knowing your getting Quality animals and or products with great customer service.

I look foward to doing ALOT MORE BUSINESS WITH
MatthewMillerReptiles/SnakeHouseExotics in the near future

IN A NUTSHELL MATTHEWMILLERREPTILES/SNAKEHOUSEEXOTICS = OUTSTANDING GUYS IN THE INDUSTRY

Old 12-03-2010, 06:51 AM   #2
redskinsdude
i just finished a rather large transaction wit matt and the feedback is unbelievable. he calls to make sure the animals are there, to make sure there alright, answers any an all questions, and prices are unbeatable. Matt is my number one guy right now to go to for snakes for our store an for personal collection

thanks matt

Old 12-03-2010, 08:48 AM   #3
Slipmattic
Matt is the only person locally i will deal with as far as getting animals!! I'd rather drive 2 hours and know im getting a quality animal then buy locally and possibley end up with crap.

Old 12-03-2010, 01:47 PM   #4
Cp3_Pythons
Here's the picture of her.... Yea Matt is a GREAT GUY
Im Working on a few more deals with him as I type this LOL
You cant go wrong with MatthewMillerReptile/SnakeHouseExotics
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!