Good Guy Jason Taylor - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-18-2016, 03:11 AM   #61
LiamF
I just received my first snake from Jason a few days ago. He was willing to work with me on prices and answered every one of my many questions promptly. Additionally, he trained my hognose to eat tuna scented pinkies rather than toad scented before shipping. Very kind and easy to work with. My hognose arrived packed perfectly and I'm very satisfied with the entire experience. Will definitely be purchasing more snakes from Jason in the future and recommend him without hesitation.FIVE STARS!

Old 11-18-2016, 10:03 AM   #62
Beyond GenetiX
Thank you, Liam! It was my pleasure.

Old 12-07-2016, 09:29 PM   #63
ddodge
So I just finished a trade with Jason this week. I have only positives to comment on. He's reasonable, knowledgeable, and trustworthy. I would recommend working with him at any time and hope to do so again soon. Thank you, Jason.

Old 12-18-2016, 07:00 AM   #64
SCI-MCC
I'm from Belfast N. Ireland and did a trade with Jason (I sent first), at stages Jason kept me updated with pics, information etc. Jason is obviously someone who's into the hobby for the right reasons, I'll be doing more business in spring, merry Christmas buddy and many thanks these Hognose are amazing.

Old 12-18-2016, 11:08 AM   #65
Beyond GenetiX
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddodge View Post
So I just finished a trade with Jason this week. I have only positives to comment on. He's reasonable, knowledgeable, and trustworthy. I would recommend working with him at any time and hope to do so again soon. Thank you, Jason.
Thanks Dustin and I look forward to future business opportunities with you, it was a pleasure!

Old 12-18-2016, 11:11 AM   #66
Beyond GenetiX
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCI-MCC View Post
I'm from Belfast N. Ireland and did a trade with Jason (I sent first), at stages Jason kept me updated with pics, information etc. Jason is obviously someone who's into the hobby for the right reasons, I'll be doing more business in spring, merry Christmas buddy and many thanks these Hognose are amazing.
Simon, it has been a pleasure to get to know over the past few months. I will definitely keep in touch and will be looking forward to our upcoming business ventures!

Old 12-18-2016, 11:13 AM   #67
Beyond GenetiX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet76 View Post
Simon, it has been a pleasure to get to know over the past few months. I will definitely keep in touch and will be looking forward to our upcoming business ventures!
"get to know you"

It's amazing that smart phones make us seem so...

Old 12-18-2016, 12:25 PM   #68
BLUAZUL1
JASON is a great guy to work have done business a few times he works with us seniors so that were any to own some of his quality reptiles Thanks JASON

Old 12-18-2016, 03:21 PM   #69
Beyond GenetiX
Thanks David, it's always a pleasure to help out!

Old 12-28-2016, 11:11 AM   #70
LizardGuy123
There's nothing I have to say that hasn't already been said here by others..Jason was great to deal with...Very informative and quick with communications.Transaction went as smooth as a baby's butt and that's how they all should be!Thanks again Jason!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!