Bad Guy Ripped off by Lisa Apramian in San Diego - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-07-2016, 11:11 PM   #91
Morelia House
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Adder View Post
Yes it is necessary!
Lisa was the one who posted on here boasting her collection was mite free as could be verified by multiple vets!
If you cant stand the heat, keep out of the kitchen!

"my entire collection has been examined by multiple vets and determined as both mite and disease-free. Lisa"

Her words.....

Agreed it does not actually state she has vert papers but one could assume that she might after "multiple vet visits" at $xxxx cost yes?
No... not going for it. Do you need a vet to tell you that your animals have mites? I sure dont and I would be willing to bet most of the people reading this post don't either. I've never not once seen a mite in her collection but I helped her treat for them anyway because she cares that much about her animals. I wouldn't post about it if it wasn't true. I grantee without a fraction of a doubt that there are no mites in her collection.

I Breed carpet pythons and I have the upmost respect for this hobby and what it means to be a part of it. I would not stick my neck out on a suicidal drama post for something that I didn't know was absolutely true.

I love the kitchen and live for the heat but sometimes you need to take a steak off when it's mid rare. Anything else takes A1 and "ain't nobody got time for that"

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Old 12-07-2016, 11:17 PM   #92
LauraB
I know I am not stating anything not already posted, but ....

In his original post on 12-4, Robert stated "I responded to an ad for a high red Brazilian Rainbow Boa male yearling on Kingsnake.com for $300. I wanted to use PayPal or Visa, but she insisted on a personal check. I sent her the check and she cashed it on September 6, 2016. Weeks later she said the snake had been neglected while she was out of town and that it had a stuck shed"

Then Kathy Robbins posted her experience and texts regarding her attempt to purchase a BRB from Lisa a month prior to Robert's transaction. In Lisa's texts to Kathy, she stated that the snake Lisa sent payment for had "several" mites because the snake was taken to a reptile show and that "a dear mentor and friend who is who just bought about 20 of my snakes he will take the Brazilian rainbow even though it has mites" and that said snake was "only here for another 15 minutes". And in her texts to Kathy, Lisa states the snake "maybe has 5 or 10 mites on it".

THEN after telling Kathy in texts about the mites on the snake, from being taken to a reptile show, lol ... Lisa arrives to defend herself (post #25) claiming the snake DID NOT have mites, but those were, in fact, moth eggs inside the fluorescent light cover. How could she possibly see mites, tell Kathy as much and that her "dear mentor and friend" was willing to take the snake with 5-10 mites on it ... and then come back to say, oops, those were moth eggs. Laughable at best, coming from someone with so many years of experience, or so she claims.

Oh, and she also told Kathy in those texts that the snake was off the market, likely because she found another buyer that was willing to buy the snake, even with mites, lol. That crap about mites and moth eggs just does not add up.

Same with a "stuck shed" and a 3-month wait to receive a snake she claimed was "neglected" while she was out of town, doesn't add up.

Then along comes Brandon with his testimonial. "I was invited to her home after she was afraid that she may have had mites during the time that was disclosed .... and I found nothing. I also assisted in a detailed cleaning and provent a mite treatment of her whole collection for preventative measures at the time". So, Brandon where is mention of the "moth eggs" that were miraculously discovered?

Did you forget, Brandon, that it was Lisa herself who came back only to say that her entire collection had been examined by multiple vets and declared "disease-free"?

Are you the mentor and friend who agreed to take the BRB with "several mites"? Is that the reason the snake was off the market? Wonder who the friend was that was entrusted to care for her collection while she was out of town and responsible for the "neglect" she claimed to the snake Robert purchased.

The only thing I see here is a whole lot of deflection and excuses by the seller, a holier-than-thou attitude and insults toward others . If she has made good on Robert's refund, then good. About dam time ! Even though she doesn't do PP .

Got to wonder if she would have done same without Robert coming here and outting her.

Buyers beware.

Old 12-07-2016, 11:28 PM   #93
Morelia House
I don't know anything about moth eggs and no I'm not the mentor that she mentioned. I just know I came in after the fact and have openly posted about my experiences with her collection over the last few months. I just think trying to require vet papers to prove to the world she doesn't have mites is just rediculous.

Old 12-07-2016, 11:36 PM   #94
DavidBeard
Brandon, if you can objectively look at all the ridiculousness she has posted and STILL defend her actions and go to bat for her, then it speaks more about you than I believe you are aware of.

You said you just wanted to post facts, yet here you are making more arguments for her than she has.....birds of a feather and all.

Old 12-07-2016, 11:57 PM   #95
Morelia House
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidBeard View Post
Brandon, if you can objectively look at all the ridiculousness she has posted and STILL defend her actions and go to bat for her, then it speaks more about you than I believe you are aware of.

You said you just wanted to post facts, yet here you are making more arguments for her than she has.....birds of a feather and all.
I get it... it's been a rough few transactions. She dropped the ball with communication on both deals in this thread. I'm not standing up for that. I also feel like Robert should have gotten his refund much sooner. I wasn't going to post untill she refunded it.

What I'm standing up for are the things in this thread that are false. I belive that someone's personal beliefs should

Old 12-07-2016, 11:59 PM   #96
DavidBeard
Thus far it seems the only false things posted have been from Lisa herself, not anyone else.

You seem like a decent guy with a good head on your shoulders.....honestly I would distance myself from this nut job as much as possible. The looney tunes stuff she's involved with is bad news if you ask me.

Old 12-08-2016, 06:00 AM   #97
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morelia House View Post
Do you need a vet to tell you that your animals have mites? I sure dont and I would be willing to bet most of the people reading this post don't either.
And yet Lisa said she had 'multiple' vets in to check for mites. Why would she do that?
Brandon, I think you are so close to the picture (and I'm saying this as gently as I can) that you are not seeing that false claims about multiple vet care for mites is far more damaging than whether someone did or does have mites.
Verifiable vet receipts would help Lisa's case. The inability to provide proof would give people good cause to suspect she is lying. After all, you yourself just claimed that a vet care, let alone multiple vets, is not needed for mites.
Quote:
I belive that someone's personal beliefs should
She is entitled to her personal beliefs. She does not get a pass, because she has those beliefs, on the expectation that she will provide good customer service to those she sells to. That, in my opinion, did not happen here.

Old 12-08-2016, 06:42 AM   #98
Black Adder
Quote:
No... not going for it. Do you need a vet to tell you that your animals have mites? I sure dont and I would be willing to bet most of the people reading this post don't either. I've never not once seen a mite in her collection but I helped her treat for them anyway because she cares that much about her animals. I wouldn't post about it if it wasn't true. I grantee without a fraction of a doubt that there are no mites in her collection.

I Breed carpet pythons and I have the upmost respect for this hobby and what it means to be a part of it. I would not stick my neck out on a suicidal drama post for something that I didn't know was absolutely true.

I love the kitchen and live for the heat but sometimes you need to take a steak off when it's mid rare. Anything else takes A1 and "ain't nobody got time for that"

sorry but you rather missed my point entirely....
Nobody here is stating her collection has mites.....Lisa was the one who mentioned that.
What my point was/is.
Lisa stated that she had no mites as could be verified by multiple vet visits.
Well then she should have some proof of that then? It is not wise to make bold claims without the means to back them up, not here anyway.
I personally would never deal with Lisa after her posts in this thread even if she had the spickest spankiest collection in the world.
Nuff said!

Old 12-08-2016, 10:32 AM   #99
Robert Seib
e-check in progress. Dec 12 date to clear

Hi, Thank you all for your support. You got her attention. She sent money to my PayPal account. Interesting that she will not accept PayPal. We would have recourse for 2 weeks. No recourse with a check.

PayPal informs me that the money is not released to me until the funds clear on December 12.

I had contacted the county District Attorney's office. The DA's office has a vigorous fraud unit. They want me to come in and fill out some forms and they are prepared to take action against her immediately. So I will contact them and let them know about this e-check to my PayPal account. If the money clears, my 3 month nightmare will be over.

PendingStatements
Spiral Awakening, LLC
Money Received
DEC
Spiral Awakening, LLC
Money Received
Loading transaction details for
Spiral Awakening, LLC
Money Received
+ $300.00
Close
eCheck estimated completion date is December 12, 2016. Do not ship items until you receive payment. Cancel payment
Paid by
Spiral Awakening, LLC
http://SpiralAwakening.com
spiralawakening@gmail.com
Transaction ID
80P19695H0251611F
Details
Sent by Spiral Awakening, LLC$300.00
Fee$0.00
Total$300.00

Once again, I wish to thank all of you for your support.

thanks, robert

Old 12-08-2016, 12:20 PM   #100
Insomniac101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Seib View Post

You got her attention.

PayPal informs me that the money is not released to me until the funds clear on December 12.
Great, another BOI success story!

Sorry you have to wait still longer for your money, but at least it appears that your refund has been initiated.

Kathy

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!