Bad Guy Ripped off by Lisa Apramian in San Diego - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-06-2016, 11:33 AM   #51
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiralawakening View Post
Kathy, I am just finding this now. Are you kidding me??? You never had to cancel your check. I tore it up as promised. NO ONE RIPPED YOU OFF. So why are you making a big deal out of this. I gave you my word the check was tore up and you went ahead anyway and paid $28. And the snake did not have mites. I said it may be mites when we spoke by phone. I saw something in the cage and wasn't sure. We were changing out the old florescent lights and inside there, there were what we now know are moth eggs in the lighting. I was being extra cautious. Please stop acting like a victim and creating hysteria for nothing.
Reverse "psychology" doesn't work here. I see two victims here. You are not one of them. No "hysteria" was created here. Just awareness. Successful people in your field don't exhibit melodramatic behavior. Just sayin'.

Old 12-06-2016, 12:48 PM   #52
Robert Seib
Lisa Apramian

It might be her ad. After she stole the $300 from me I did a web search of her, but I learned that she is into all sorts of weird sexual things and I became really repulsed and disgusted, so I just quit and tried to put her out of my mind.

Old 12-06-2016, 01:39 PM   #53
heebie.jeebies
So, Lisa says she'll do what she wants, bye, and that's somehow supposed to be her defense.

Shame on this businesswoman.

Robert, I'm sorry if this was already asked, but have you notified your bank? I had one bank who could help in cases with check fraud as long as it was reported within three months, and another bank told me once the check clears, there's nothing they could do. Maybe see what your bank can do to help you, if anything.

Have you considered showing up at her place of business with a court marshal? Rules vary by state but you might want to look into your options here as far as physical limitations go.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Old 12-06-2016, 06:31 PM   #54
curtis561
well today i received a female sunglow jungle from lisa i had no problem with her at all, the payments i made,the communication, the shipping,no packing issues,calls returned all out excellent transation..and i would do business with her again.....thanks lisa.

Old 12-06-2016, 07:31 PM   #55
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by curtis561 View Post
well today i received a female sunglow jungle from lisa i had no problem with her at all, the payments i made,the communication, the shipping,no packing issues,calls returned all out excellent transation..and i would do business with her again.....thanks lisa.

Curtis,
Thanks for posting your transaction with Lisa!

If you would please, post proof of the shipment received today, example, photo of the box with the shipping document, and any texts or emails between you and her, in regards to your transaction.....

This would be proof positive, you're not just a friend giving her kudos, in this other wise, black mark on her "reputation"? (this thread)

Thanks!

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 12-06-2016, 08:09 PM   #56
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Time Reptiles View Post

This would be proof positive, you're not just a friend giving her kudos, in this other wise, black mark on her "reputation"? (this thread)
In such a situation, that's generally where my mind goes, also. There is, however, some contextual support in the good doctor's profile visitor messages. So, assuming that this wasn't entirely premeditated for them to throw out there if/when the OP brought this situation to the public, we're left with the likelihood that the transaction actually happened.

It's one thing to chime in and report your own positive experience, but comments like the following always seem to find a way under my skin:
Quote:
Originally Posted by curtis561
and i would do business with her again
Knowing that someone else is getting screwed apparently means squat to certain kinds of people - as long as they get theirs. As many times as I see it on here, it still manages to piss me off a little.
Attached Images

Old 12-06-2016, 08:38 PM   #57
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by curtis561 View Post
You should check that snake real carefully for mites, hunny.

Old 12-06-2016, 09:04 PM   #58
Pasodama
Robert,
Seeing how Lisa departed this thread, in a huff, stating the situation, with you, is a private matter ...
Has Lisa attempted any private contact, with you, in order to resolve the matter of the $300 or snake?

Old 12-06-2016, 11:32 PM   #59
Robert Seib
Thanks. I will check with my bank tomorrow. Tomorrow marks 3 months since she cashed my check!

San Diego is 600 miles away, so I won't be able to show up at her door.

Thank you for your ideas,
robert

Old 12-06-2016, 11:38 PM   #60
Robert Seib
Lisa's last contact

Hi,

Her last contact with me was October 10th.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!