Inquiry Randall Nash Hartdegen - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-08-2016, 09:44 PM   #31
Kristi23
Quote:
Originally Posted by CliffsideExotics View Post
Until Randall can prove to me that he is who he days he is, I'm no longer a part of his business/nonprofit/rescue/whatever you want to call it. I'm hoping to video chat with his mentor (Luke J Harmon) to clear up some of the social media crap storm, but as of right now, I and Cliffside Exotics are no longer a part of The Hartdegen Habitats Reptile Rescue or The Furever Haus Sanctuary. I'll still consider Randall as a friend, and I'll still be in contact with him as a friend, but as a business, I'm distancing myself from the rescue
Did he tell you that he was 28 with a masters working on his phd? If so and you can see he's 19, why would you want to be friends with him? Not trying to get on your case, but if someone lies that much to you, do you really know him at all?

Old 12-08-2016, 09:54 PM   #32
CliffsideExotics
He actually told me he was 20, he told the group chat he was in that he was 36 or 46 (I can't really remember the little details like that), his story seemed straight to me before I agreed to join him. He told me he was 20 AFTER I agreed, it was my first red flag that I may have agreed to something that wouldn't last long. Social media blasts like this rip apart at a person's emotions, it doesn't always show publicly, but in some people, even the slightest step across a certain point with tear them down into a blob of twisted thoughts and emotions, just talking with him today went from 'I'm done' to 'hey, check this out' to 'why do I even bother' to 'just give up on me', that was all within the last 5 hours. I'm honestly concerned that he's suicidal and may attempt to take his life again, he may or may not be who he claims, but as someone I've known for a good amount of time, I don't want to see that happen

Old 12-09-2016, 06:06 AM   #33
Lucille
Quote:
I'm honestly concerned that he's suicidal
If you feel this way after speaking with him, please help him by calling the number below as soon as you can:
Attached Images

Old 12-09-2016, 12:48 PM   #34
Lucille
Quote:
I'm honestly concerned that he's suicidal
I have made contact with someone in Idaho, I believe she will help.

Old 12-09-2016, 03:50 PM   #35
Phil Bradley
I hope the kid gets help. I also hope he learns to keep his mouth shut as literally every opinion he has concerning herpetology and herpetologists is absolutely incorrect. Every professional in the herp field I have been lucky enough to work with has been a committed conservationist who could have easily worked with other classes of animals for greater funding and academic glory. To insinuate that herpetologists rarely follow the law is another nail in his coffin of lies. I hope he gets well and never works around another herp again.

Old 12-09-2016, 04:37 PM   #36
CliffsideExotics
I mean, I have those days where I ask myself why I even bother trying, but I've never gone as far as actually attempting to take my own life, I've always had at least one person try to snap me out of it, I guess I'm that one person, now
Attached Images

Old 12-09-2016, 04:57 PM   #37
TOMMYTRADIX
He killed himself a few months ago?

Old 12-09-2016, 05:00 PM   #38
CliffsideExotics
I don't know if everything he says is true anymore, but he says he attempted to when his mother found him in time to get medical attention

Old 12-09-2016, 05:07 PM   #39
TOMMYTRADIX
I would forward those messages to his mother or family member.

Old 12-09-2016, 05:10 PM   #40
Lucille
Quote:
II guess I'm that one person, now
I hope you called that number I showed, then. If you have not please do so asap.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!