Awwwww!! Too cute not to share! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 07-23-2011, 03:46 AM   #1
Foschi Exotic Serpents
Talking Awwwww!! Too cute not to share!

I took my dragon Lucious out and got a couple shots of him in a tree. Then took him and put him on the back of the couch. My cat Freya came to investigate. This was the first time I actually let them interact for any amount of time and they ended up cuddling!

First she played with his tail. Then she gently touched his head a couple times. Then they switched places and she started cuddling and licking him! I was blown away by all the cuteness

He is a Citrus beardie that will be 2 years old in Oct of this year and she is a Turkish Angora of about the same age. He isn't missing ant toes, he just a bad habit of always curling one under every time i go to take a picture of him lol.

The last picture is one of him as a baby when I first got him. Compared to what he was, he's a monster of a dragon. My friend calls him sumo dragon lol!

Old 07-23-2011, 11:37 AM   #2
mmdragons
He is huge! haha, He looks like he is enjoying the attention too, lol. beautiful cat too.

Old 07-23-2011, 12:04 PM   #3
Tere Salazar
OMG, the snuggle pictures are just too much! Absolutely precious!

Old 07-23-2011, 02:01 PM   #4
Bautemorphs
So cute! Lol

Old 07-23-2011, 04:19 PM   #5
Matt2979
That's too cute. Was just showing my wife and all she KEPT saying was, "Ohh...Aww...Ohh...Aww..."!! lol Thanks for sharing those pics!!

Old 07-23-2011, 06:06 PM   #6
Foschi Exotic Serpents
Lol thanks for the replies I just can't stop looking at these pics myself. What I think part of it is, is that for a long time Freya has been laying either beside, behind, or on top of his cage. His cage sits in front of the big picture window of my house and she likes to watch him and look outside. They can see each other through the glass this way so they must have just gotten use to each other. Whatever it was, Im glad I was able to get such cute inter-species pictures

Old 07-27-2011, 01:41 PM   #7
DiamondDen
I love the pic with his eyes closed he looks like hes loving the cuddles.

Old 07-29-2011, 08:57 PM   #8
HeatherN
so cute! my dog likes to lay her head next to my female marketed leu. its sweet. and i gotta love the WoW cat!

Old 07-29-2011, 11:25 PM   #9
CarolinaClassicDragons
Great pics! Thank you for sharing.

Old 08-16-2011, 04:30 PM   #10
jellyfishrhythm
My cat has a strange obsession with my beardies, as well - - - so precious and snuggly!
...thanks for posting, those pictures are awesome. Great looking dragon, too!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!