Trade Type locale alterna - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Kingsnakes & Milksnakes

Notices

Old 07-05-2015, 02:30 PM   #1
soooeee
Type locale alterna

I need to cut down the number of alterna I have. All are wild caught or F1 produced by wild caught parents. All are type locale. All feed readily on appropriate size frozen thawed mice right off the tongs. Most are sub adult or young first or second year breeders. I have examples from Hueco Tanks, Iraan, Juno Rd., Langtry, Glass Mtns., Hwy 277/Lomo Alto, River Rd. and Black Gap.

I am not motivated to sell. I will trade for Crotalus ssp. Any morphs must be visible. I am particularly interested in both Eastern and Western Massasaugas, any pygmies - especially westerns, and any visible atrox morphs. Also klauberi. I do not ship first in trades. I use Fedex or UPS overnight by 10:30 am. Health and sex is garunteed. I can send pics via email....too many to post here.
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-08-2015, 07:16 AM   #2
spicer44
I have a group of adult white specks Crotalus mitchelli in many different color patterns. Id be interested in a sub adult to adult female black gap alterna. I also have Crotalus ornatus, and Crotalus l. lep locale specific animals
best way to contact is via text 2144917015
David

Old 07-14-2015, 02:43 AM   #3
Asweetman35
I am interested in a couple of your locals
Can you contact me at 316-253-2971 text
Adam

Old 07-25-2015, 04:51 PM   #4
soooeee
First batch of alterna.....

.......gone. Another 10-20 coming up for trade ONLY soon.
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-30-2015, 12:56 AM   #5
jimhill
I am very interested in a pair of huecos..My name is Jim 707 384-5618 Thank you

Old 09-02-2015, 12:52 PM   #6
snmreptiles
Looking for a male Juno rd if you come across any!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!