Anyone know John Falco, Florida - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-28-2003, 02:33 PM   #1
David Reid
Anyone know John Falco, Florida

Any input on John Falco in Florida?

Dave Reid

Old 05-29-2003, 08:12 AM   #2
dblhet
Received 5 of his het anery babies last tuesday,and all seem to be doing well and eating..Iwould deal with him again.

Old 07-10-2003, 10:39 AM   #3
hogboa
Jon Falco

I'm strongly thinking of doing business with Mr. Falco. He's replied to all my e mails in a timley manor.. Seems like a nice guy to. I've just never done business with him. I would greatly appreciate any feedback for anyone who has done business with him. It's not that I don't trust him.........it's just that... I don't know him,nor have I spoke with anyone who has done business with him. Thanks in advance for any reply's. If you'd rather e mail me instead of posting, please e mail me at reptiles@chartertn.net
Dave Derrick

Old 07-10-2003, 03:53 PM   #4
silvano_06095
GREAT GUY

I just bought a pair of miami phase corn snakes from Jon this past week. every e-mail i sent him was answered very quickly, and he was always very polite. a day before the snakes were shipped out, the male's eye looked a little bit cloudy, and he e-mailed me immediately to ask if i wanted to postpone shipping until he had shed, to make sure it cleared up. that's how good this guy is.
he gives you pictures of the actual animal he sends you, and gives you a good deal on pricing, too.

HE IS A GREAT, POLITE GUY, AND I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE!!

Old 07-10-2003, 05:38 PM   #5
David Reid
I never....

bought anything from John, was looking at buying some boas, just decided to stay with Ball Morphs and my hogg island boas. He sounded ok in email, I would buy from him.

Dave Reid

Old 08-18-2003, 03:53 PM   #6
David Reid
I am rethinking getting some....

of his DH ghost boas. Anyone else buy any hets, and have them prove out (or not prove out)? Thanks,

Dave

Old 03-11-2004, 12:18 PM   #7
BigCheeseRodent
Thumbs up Great Experience

I just completed my second purchase from Jon, and both times I was completely satisfied with the experience. The first purchase was a ghost boa and the second was an anery. Both times there was excellent communication on his part, very professional on time shipping and the animals were perfect, just as advertised.
Thanks,
Chad Martin
Big Cheese Rodents

Old 03-11-2004, 04:54 PM   #8
Bci Joe
David I have purchased several high dollar animals from Jon and everything was perfect!
I even sold some since and my customers couldn't be happier with the quality.
Great guy to deal with...

Take care, Joe

Old 03-12-2004, 05:59 PM   #9
Discus Bill
I got one of his female hypo DH ghost boas. Shes an awesome girl and has never refused a meal. He emailed me a few months after I got her just to check on how she was. Great Guy!

Old 05-28-2004, 09:01 PM   #10
Randy T.
In my opinion doing business with Jon Falco is a risk. You will be buying animals that he knows are potentially not what he is attempting to sell them as. He has an ad on fauna right now attempting to sell dh "sunglows" when he knows that the anery he had with the female has as much chance of being the sire as the albino which he admits to in emails and posts was a lazy and lethargic breeder, thus using the anery was his attempt to get the albino to go to work on her. So buyer beware.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!