Albino Ball Pythons-andre Gennaro -inquiry - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-24-2006, 10:33 PM   #1
Ed Clark
Question Albino Ball Pythons-andre Gennaro -inquiry

This Has Disaster Written All Over It.has Anyone Had Any Dealings With Andre Gennaro From Oshkosh,wisconsin.i Would Like To Give This 14 Year Old Fella A Chance,but Would Like To Hear A Little Feed Back Also.thanks Ed Clark

Old 07-24-2006, 10:38 PM   #2
DThomas
My advice would be to deal directly with his parents. You will have limited recourse over a deal gone bad with a juvenile.

Old 07-24-2006, 10:42 PM   #3
Ed Clark
Dennis,i Have Thought About That Also.

Old 07-24-2006, 10:47 PM   #4
albinoballpythons
If you want you can dealw ith my parents. That is totally fine. I am starting a buisness( breeding snakes) and my mom is going to be getting into it with me.

Old 07-25-2006, 02:12 AM   #5
DeadIrishD
I say as long as your dealing with his parents, I see no harm in it since than if the deal does go wrong legal action would be dealt with fairly.

Old 07-26-2007, 11:37 PM   #6
Pink Lady Exotics
I purchased a large incubator and 5 female ball pythons from Andre today, and I'm very pleased. The incubator is very well made and includes a plexiglass window in the front as well as a built-in fan. It will be perfect for my needs this fall. The female ball pythons range from 800g to 1300g and all appear outwardly very healthy with no mites, ticks, scale problems, or RI's, and they have crystal clear eyes. He and his dad were nice enough to drive everything 2 hours down to me here by Madison due to me having had surgery 2 days ago and not being up for the drive myself. I would definitely do business with Andre again and recommend him (and his parents) highly!

Old 07-27-2007, 12:12 PM   #7
joyful girl
I was going to buy the females that Jen bought but the last time I really talked to Andre he was having the RI problems. I'm glad they're healthy and you got them Jen although I wish I would have taken the chance. :P

Old 07-27-2007, 05:53 PM   #8
Pink Lady Exotics
I read the posts about his RI problems from 6-7 months ago -- he must have treated them or they cleared up because none of the animals are exhibiting any signs of illness at all.

Old 07-27-2007, 11:36 PM   #9
ChrisGilbert
I say give the guy a chance, kids often produce and represent animals the best. Why, because they have everything to lose and nothing to gain. There's a lot of scum in the reptile world, and new breeders, whatever their age, deserve business for their hard work. I bred my first snakes at 15, so I can relate.

I would say though that talking with his parents would be a good idea. Both in buying and selling when I started out I often had people talk to my parents, helps sometimes.

Andre good luck man, I don't know anything about you, but I wish you the best!

Old 07-28-2007, 10:46 PM   #10
stangs13
Hey Ed,

I know Andre from another forum, and I wouldn't hesitate to buy a ball from him. I am an upcoming breeder also, 14. And, i would rather you talk to my parents anyway, because they are the ones that will have the FedEx account in there names. And just to make sure its a good deal.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!