Sara Gatto, aka clarinet45, aka Mezclado Reptilia, not to be trusted - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-15-2007, 04:46 PM   #21
Scott Ashton
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman
Scott, just out of curiosity, when I clicked on Sara's profile, I see a different time and date than your screen shot shows.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...er.php?u=21714

Sorry to hear Sara thinks so little of those here that were willing to help her out.

I agree with Cat. She lied stating to Harold that it was in the mail twice. Then with Sammy being treated in the matter he has been, speaks to character enough to form an unfavorable opinion.
Dennis:

It must be browser caching - because I get the same date as the screenshot that I posted from the link that you provided.

Old 01-15-2007, 05:11 PM   #22
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Ashton
Dennis:

It must be browser caching - because I get the same date as the screenshot that I posted from the link that you provided.
Nah.....just a three hour time zone thing. Left coast vs. right coast times.

Old 01-15-2007, 05:48 PM   #23
Junkyard
Harald and Sammy, bummer it happened to both of you, though she may surprise us and settle these problems. Sorry guys.

There was something about Sara that just caused me to be cautious about her, the way she treated people and the BOI thread she got caught up in a while back and now this, it helps to confirm my feelings, it does not shock me.

Old 01-15-2007, 05:53 PM   #24
Lucille
Harald,
I'm sorry to hear about this. The more I know you, the more I think you are a nice guy, and I hate it when this stuff happens to nice people.

Old 01-15-2007, 06:23 PM   #25
hhmoore
Michael - It certainly doesn't shock me either...I knew going in that it was a risk, and that there was a good chance I would not see that money again.
After being told the 3rd time that the payment had been mailed (after the admission that it hadn't been mailed the "2nd time"), and not receiving it, I just had no interest in continuing the charade. She had to know that it would come to this if she stiffed me entirely.
Alicia, I am more glad than before that you did NOT try to help her repay me...I would hate to have you getting sucked into this, and out even more money. For my part, the actual monetary loss is a non-issue. It is the fact that another "good guy" is proving herself not to be...that yet another person is shirking responsibility and lowering expectations. I understand financial difficulties, but I don't tolerate lying.

Old 01-15-2007, 06:50 PM   #26
jasballs
Sorry that happened Harold, I knew She was nothing but Trouble when we had it out on her pastel for sale post..

Old 01-15-2007, 06:59 PM   #27
varnyard
Now it says: Last Activity: 01-15-2007 04:31 PM
Trader Rating: (5) [Rate This User!]
Warning Level: 0

So she came in and looked, but did not comment. It does not look as though I will be leaving my good vote on the GGC for her.

Sara, you need to make both of these right.

Old 01-15-2007, 07:33 PM   #28
CurtisF
It sucks people that deserve the best respect are getting cheated so low like this. Best wishes to everyone who got scammed.

Old 01-15-2007, 08:10 PM   #29
Mooing Tricycle
Wow, that just bothers the heck out of me. She CAME AND SAW and has said NOTHING!?

The nerve.....

Old 01-15-2007, 08:25 PM   #30
Scott Ashton
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O
Nah.....just a three hour time zone thing. Left coast vs. right coast times.
That's the ticket.

I forgot that you can specify a time zone preference.

Thought the site was set at Zulu -5.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!