Exotics-r-us/ Ray Hunter/ Ricky D - Page 16 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-28-2003, 04:14 AM   #151
oreganus
Wink no one is ashamed...

But you lovers have fun amongst yourselves, what did you call Jerry and whine right after you called Ken?
Kevin Smith

Old 11-28-2003, 04:23 AM   #152
robin d.
at this point i thin obth of yall are acting a bit childish however,
this whole mess would not be happeneing if you would have , one the first day emailed ray telling him there was a death. since you did not and consider alot of the animals have perished for whatever reasons you are basically SOL. even if ray did send out a sick snake or snakes (which i dont think he did but thats neither here nor there) and you failed to email him with in the first 24 hours. your kevin dropped the ball and it's not his responsibility after you waited three days to email him.
now let me ask you a couple of questions....
did you send any of the animals out for a necropsy? with that many deaths you would better bet your ass i would be sending all or at least as many as i could out, to find the cause of death.
if so was the necropsy performed by the same person who does the venomoid sugeries ?

now this is a yes or no question here... do you preform the venomid surgeries on these animals???

also no one really needs to report you, because as i understand it some authorities do frequent some of these sites, whether you answer yes or no to the last question, they have probable cause to search your facility, might want to get things in orderand if you please would, could you post the pick of the five foot gaboon, on a scale.... also get head pics of all animals heads, including under the head both sides of head and back of head

by doing this you might at least prove some kind of point

Old 11-28-2003, 04:27 AM   #153
dvf1973
i deserve to say this

Ok - because i just read 30 pages of this mess , now i can officially say anything i want! I havent done buisiness with either of you, dont know either of you, have no bias, i have actually killed myself three times during this long painful read, it was like hearing several ex girl friends saying"can we talk"all at the same time but for over the graces of a month, look I am anti venomoid because I think that sucks for the animal, I think importing wild caughts sucks too, but it keeps the imbreeding out, although the latter isnt as bad as the first, making venomoids is like getting a lion and deheading and depawing him so he dont bite,dont scratch,didnt you say a few post back"these stupid animals?" THESE ARE INCREDIBLE ANIMALS AND SHOULDNT BE TREATED SO LIGHTLY!!!! kevin i cant believe your retarded rant about endangering your family, you bring venomous animals into this house with a little kid? you maybe do these surgerys in your facility? you post a pic of your little girl on the world wide web? the best place for predators to stalk? thats the dumbest <font color=red>[bleep]</font> ive ever seen in my life- no i mean ever ever, go spank yourself for what youve done, good grief man. Now maybe these guys gave you a stinky deal but because you have no records, followed no tos , any of these complaints are null, prove everyone wrong and you will get a big sorry from everyone, your still a pig for cutting these snakes, i hope the post about reporting you actually did, as i may myself, i have bought from people that advertise here and lost 50-100 animals costing me thousands, and felt i got ripped but whats the use in arguing with them, they have policy, i shared concern with them , i dont use them, i have bought 20 grand in snakes this quarter, most lived a few died, generally the bad ones were replaced and or compensated for,i called imediately, took dated photos , had vet exams at my expense, do you have a license to own venomous in your state? get a biopsy send it to your people , their people, and us ,and we will all shut up, unless that is you dont have the proper license and cant take it to a vet because youll get busted? you have produced only a couple of shots of these snakes but no results as no more have come, if i was buying these animals for 15000 bones the 250 dollar plane ticket by your company to fly out and check the animals yourself may have been the way to go, i do that in my biz its always good to put a face on things, these guys couldnt possibly want to loose a 15000 dollar a buy customer? that would be fiscally irresponsible"dumb" wouldnt it? the scale thing kills me, i mean come on now , really man, oh and the going to another forum to do this is pussin out big time!!!!!

i am peronally a puss because i wont keep venomous, but only out of respect, if one were to get out and kill one of my dogs, or my girlfriend i wouldnt get over it, oh and i really have no interest in dieing or bleeding from my orafices or flagulating, or necrocis, or variable hematomas,respiratory failures, convulsions, oh- and they are illegal to own in my state unless your a zoo?

point is no matter what this forum brings if your right or wrong in the deaths of these animals, your still eating poo because of the surgury crap and the showing your little girl thing, and the complete lack of proof, that youve not yet shown us, i own 180 plus snakes of every variant, except venomous/venomoids so i feel ive some transaction experience and only speak with that knowledge, please dont stop posting, maybe we can get a show or a movie deal? we could call guiness book and break a stupid forum record or something? d

Old 11-28-2003, 04:29 AM   #154
dvf1973
sorry about the (bleep)

sorry-got excited, d

Old 11-28-2003, 04:41 AM   #155
oreganus
if you don't like venomoids...

don't buy them. I offered several times to send the animals to whomever wanted to find out what killed them. There has been too much money lost in this whole deal for me to want to waste anymore money on this deal. It doesn't matter because I will never deal with him again. I posted my experience with him and that is it. I didn't want all of this rant and it should not have came from a single post about one bad experience with the dealer. But yet, on the BOI, people tend to be made out as the bad ones when they post a bad experience, it happens over and over. Pretty sad. You are free to call me whatever you would like, that is your opinion. I am sick and tired of defending myself on here because it is an absolute waste of time. It is next to impossible to prove anything on here because as soon as you post what people ask for, the ones that don't want to believe it will make more and more excuses. As of now, I don't have the animals any longer, they were thrown out because of moving. As for the venomoid thing, I am not going to argue the issue anymore or comment on it anymore. You took the time to read the whole post, so I thought I would be courteous enough to reply.
kevin smith

Old 11-28-2003, 05:24 AM   #156
dvf1973
i appriciate that

i dont - buy them just stating my opinion as are you, i just think to go into a forum like this with out some record is like making a movie called the last samuri with tom cruz in it , it cant work as he is an unsamuri , look at it as if we are all legal experts and are judge and jury , because you came to us we in fact are just that, now if you post complaint to a judge and jury with no evidence, you have no case, its the way we as a democratic society decide as a group what is contendable whats valid- whats not, people bagged on you pretty hard as did i, this is a monstrous industry and people are very defensive until proven right or wrong as both of you were and are, so there you have it, i havent given sentance as i have a hung jury, if you posted to all of us to save us from buying bad , sick, dead animals we all i feel would really appriciate it, really, i got booted from kingsnake for doing just that, but i never recieved anything, its worth it, i got thirty mails in the few minutes the posts were up so maybe i saved 30 people from buying from bad guys,met some that had also been ripped by them, but i have proof more proof than one computer could ever want to hold, i surely think that you are safe from anyone on here as we are herpers and respond to you, you kind of know us that why we keep talking, now as for outsiders? i know you did what you did with good intent but man, ya know, i sure theres regret there, i hope you do finish this as youve logged in enough times, how about this talk to the guys in this deal and arrange it so as you get the biopsy if they are at fault they pay for it , we are witnesses here and will hold you guys to it? if your at fault as nothing long term is found and or the results of this surgery" if that occcured", your SOL , and everyone will drop it, just an idea, i dont dislike anyone i don know, so its of no bias either way, i just see how forums work and it can get outta hand before defense can be provided, better preprepare before the post-d

Old 11-28-2003, 05:34 AM   #157
oreganus
Lightbulb I totally agree....

that is a very intelligent post and I agree with your comments as well as your ideas. It is too bad that everyone can't post in the same way as you just did. You are right, there are regrets about even taking the time to post, but then again, I probably did save people from making the same mistake I did. I have recieved tons of emails from people that have had the same experience as I did, but they cannot be blaimed for not wanting to go through the crap that arises from posting. I think that is perfectly understandable. We can all read and see what a mere post can turn into when things get heated.
Kevin Smith

Old 11-28-2003, 08:21 AM   #158
Rob @ RK Reptiles
Kevin,

The only people on this Board that catch hell are the BAD guys. If what you say really had happened with the animals then you should have done what you were supposed to in regards to ERJ's TOS. You did not do this therefore even if it had happened as you say (Which I do not believe for one minute) you are SOL You are the one who did not follow procedure, you are the one that started out acting like a child in regards to your post, and you are the one who bears responsibility for what ever happened in your situation because you did not follow the TOS that were clearly spelled out.
Also your butchering of animals to create Venomoid animals is not what caused your demise on this board, your attitude and actions are. Here is what I think might have happened. You received the animals in from Ray, You started your Butchering procedures, the animals perished because of the procedure in one way or another. Now you stuck because you can not afford to purchase more animals and have already been paid for those animals by your boss. So you decide to try and blame Ray & ERJ to try and scam them into sending you the money or more animals. Well it is not going to happen. Another thing on this situation. If you really had received animals in such poor shape there would be no way you should want animals again from a supplier but yet you stated that you wanted to do more business with them. That in itself proves that the animals arrived in good shape and that you were happy with them and would purchase again. It is kind of like a Freudian slip if you ask me. I know you will now get on here and more than likely start attacking me but that is fine. Everyone reading this thread has seen the real you and has a pretty god idea what is going on and it is not Ray sending out bad animals.

Old 11-28-2003, 11:06 AM   #159
ElapsMan
Kevin, Again I put to you....

DO YOU, or HAVE YOU PERFORMED YOUR OWN VENOMOID SURGERIES?

Old 11-28-2003, 11:09 AM   #160
ElapsMan
Whoops!

(Sorry, I've just been e-mailed that I need to post my name when I post.)

Kevin,
DO YOU, or HAVE YOU PERFORMED YOUR OWN VENOMOID SURGERIES?

Jerry Stano

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!