Good Guy Michael Shrom - Good Guy - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-06-2010, 12:01 PM   #1
Glenn Bartley
Thumbs up Michael Shrom - Good Guy

I was a bit surprised not to find any other threads here in the BOI relative to Michael Shrom when I searched out his name.

Mike sells newts and salamanders. I have bought from him onceat White Plains, once over the internet and once at the Hamburg show. The amphibians I have gotten from him have always been healthy and top notch quality animals.

I am quite pleased with the service I have received from him too. I am hoping to arrange another order from him in the very near future (like today or tomorrow if possible).

All the best,
Glenn B

Old 03-26-2011, 07:16 PM   #2
nickyp0
i have ordered 24 crested newt eggs of him. fast to ship, but after that no more customer service. I have tried to call him and e-mail him but no call or e-mail back. out of 24 only 10 hatched out. I know maybe he is just to bizzy but he should at least call or e-mail back.

Old 03-12-2015, 08:55 AM   #3
snakesareawesome
Purchased a pair of fire salamanders from him. Prior to purchase Mike pointed me to a care sheet where he describes salamander care. They arrived live and healthy, much healthier looking than the ones I received from importers which took several weeks to look healthy again

Old 02-15-2017, 09:01 PM   #4
vireovireo
I recently purchased a Barred Tiger Salamander off of Mike. Great communication. Extremely well packaged for shipment. Very healthy salamander arrived as promised. Could not be happier and would not hesitate to purchase from him in the future.

Old 02-19-2017, 05:09 PM   #5
Im-tbone
I have never purchased from John but I did call him about some eggs I found. He was more than helpful and I appreciated his help.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!