Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 92 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-17-2017, 06:32 PM   #911
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangthane View Post
I'm guessing you mean any further communication. Maybe they're content to wait for the threats they issued, outlined in post #418, to have their desired effect. I'm sure you're right on the verge of folding under the pressure. One of the threats having come from his personal email address, there's no real reason to believe that he - or someone officially acting on his behalf - wasn't the author.

Let it not be forgotten that Ty Park apparently felt so confident with the righteousness of his chosen course of action, that he felt the need to try to have all of the OP's posts completely removed from the BOI, via threat of lawsuit against the site. Makes total sense, right? Considering the thread I'd previous linked to, where someone was quite clearly making entirely unsubstantiated, potentially damaging statements about him, Ty's interest in silencing this particular discussion - while having no real interest in seeing the other one removed - seems extremely interesting.

Yes that was the post that I was remembering. Thank you for linking it

Old 02-17-2017, 07:21 PM   #912
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangthane View Post
I'm guessing you mean any further communication. Maybe they're content to wait for the threats they issued, outlined in post #418, to have their desired effect. I'm sure you're right on the verge of folding under the pressure. One of the threats having come from his personal email address, there's no real reason to believe that he - or someone officially acting on his behalf - wasn't the author.

Let it not be forgotten that Ty Park apparently felt so confident with the righteousness of his chosen course of action, that he felt the need to try to have all of the OP's posts completely removed from the BOI, via threat of lawsuit against the site. Makes total sense, right? Considering the thread I'd previous linked to, where someone was quite clearly making entirely unsubstantiated, potentially damaging statements about him, Ty's interest in silencing this particular discussion - while having no real interest in seeing the other one removed - seems extremely interesting.
Sorry, but yes, you are correct. I forgot completely about that earlier message. Honestly, I get so many threatened lawsuits that I don't even pay attention to them any longer and obviously don't dwell on them. Sorry about my unintentional inaccuracy.

Old 02-17-2017, 08:53 PM   #913
Chris Kennard
I got a hernia laughing at Ty's post. Can I sue him for that? I know...take it to the discussion forum. I'm out!

Old 02-18-2017, 09:03 AM   #914
Casey Hulse
I have been going over the initial posts between Ty and Michelle that start on 7/31, then on 8/16 the messages start again. On 8/16, there apeared to be a good relationship between Ty and Michelle, but it all escalated very quickly, at 5:29 Michelle
Quote:
8/16, 5:39pm

Michelle Cutler
you already said you did not produce any and that you only produced purples....... so how would i know now you aren't just going to get one from the other breeder??? and pass it off as one of yours? you said the other breeders are the same quality as yours would have been. so why would you have said you didn't produce any. then say you were going to get one for me from another breeder. instead of just telling the truth and honoring your promise. this is shady and if i had known this was going to be shady and scammy i prob wouldn't have bought tix for the albino/blue

I will assume Michelle was confused, and really just wanted clarification, and not acting naive, but she really jumped the gun, and should have known that this message was going to have a very negative effect on their relationship.
Quote:
8/16, 6:38pm

Ty Park
Again u are getting nothing from me going forward except one baby albino tegu that will grow up to look like the on in the raffle photo. This is my last communication. If u want the tegu, send me the shipping info if not, I'll run another give away for charity. U are a thankless person. I gain nothing from this and donating two albino for a good cause

​​
​​
8/16, 6:43pm

Michelle Cutler
all I'm asking is for you to show me the post on your wall with the baby albino blues that you hatched. i haven't seen any pics the raffle was for an albino/blue tegu (not just an albino and albino blue) and if you didn't produce any you would pay the winners 3,000 out of your own pocket . it did concern me when you said at 4pm that you didn't produce any only the purples, and said you would go somewhere and get one for me from another breeder this weekend. but then you said you did produce some. why cant you tag me on the post where/when they hatched? i just want tp see a pic of what i won

​​
​​
8/16, 6:46pm

Michelle Cutler
i asked for the breeders name that you said you were getting them from because i like to know where my animals come from ....... i am not thankless, you are being very evasive. i won what was in the raffle description. thats an albino blue ego or 3,000 is what it said.

​​
​​
8/16, 6:46pm

Ty Park
U have till midnight Sunday to send me ur address for shipping. If not I'll run a charity auction for this baby albino tegu and you can sue me in court.

​​
I would say Ty had no business giving this ultimatum, the tegu belonged to Michelle. ( We can not assume we know how Ty felt about being called dishonest etc...I know I would have been very offended if I was Ty)
AS I have stated before, I wish Michelle had provided her shipping info. and we would not be here.
No matter what the courts decide, I would like to see Ty "step up" and make this right. It is what a man with integrity would do.

Old 02-18-2017, 09:19 AM   #915
Sugarhedgie
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...0&postcount=12

Here is the whole conversation.
Definately wasn't naive or jumped the gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey Hulse View Post
I have been going over the initial posts between Ty and Michelle that start on 7/31, then on 8/16 the messages start again. On 8/16, there apeared to be a good relationship between Ty and Michelle, but it all escalated very quickly, at 5:29 Michelle

I will assume Michelle was confused, and really just wanted clarification, and not acting naive, but she really jumped the gun, and should have known that this message was going to have a very negative effect on their relationship.

I would say Ty had no business giving this ultimatum, the tegu belonged to Michelle. ( We can not assume we know how Ty felt about being called dishonest etc...I know I would have been very offended if I was Ty)
AS I have stated before, I wish Michelle had provided her shipping info. and we would not be here.
No matter what the courts decide, I would like to see Ty "step up" and make this right. It is what a man with integrity would do.

Old 02-18-2017, 05:44 PM   #916
Sugarhedgie
The winner of the auction for the tegu in question was announced on oct 14th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey Hulse View Post

Old 02-18-2017, 06:00 PM   #917
Im-tbone
92 pages to resolve something that was crystal clear. I read them all, and I would never buy anything from the defendant. Beyond him not honoring his own agreement, his defense here is laughable. He may indeed be a person of character to many other people but he really made himself look suspicious on this debacle.

Old 02-21-2017, 06:50 PM   #918
Sugarhedgie
Ty sold a t+ today and is gong to be auctioning off another T+ albino.

He had told the courts that he already auctioned off mine and had no others available (Looks like that was a lie too)
(I knew he had 6 holdbacks)

I'm efforts to try and resolve our issue the dept of agriculture consumer services and the Fl seniors against crime are involved so far.

I Will update
Attached Images

Old 02-21-2017, 07:51 PM   #919
juliasara
Does he say anywhere that he produced those?

Old 02-21-2017, 09:07 PM   #920
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by juliasara View Post
Does he say anywhere that he produced those?

In our go messages he had stated over and over that he didn't produce the t- but that he has only produced the t+ Ones like in the pics I just posted.

He also said that on his fb posts and in post #77
He only produced the t+ this year and backnin July and sept he posted on his fb abfew different litters of many t+ albinos he produced

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu